His wife

Alastor x Reader

There were a party at the Hazbin Hotel for Valentines day, Alastor as on the balcony for some fresh air. He  take out a locket with a picture of him and his wife in it, he lose his smile when he look at it.

Charlie notice that Alastor was missing to the party. She decide to look on the balcony if he was there. 

Charlie: Hey Al, is everythings okay ? You're missing the party.

Alastor: I just wanted some fresh air, I'm fine dear. He said as he put the locket back in to his pocket.

Charlie: What's that ? 

Alastor: Nothing important.

Charlie: Most be important if you hide it, so what is it ?

Alastor: It's.......It's a locket with a pisture of me and my wife. 

Charlie: Wife ?! I didn't know that you had a wife. What's her name ? She said a bit shocked, so The Radio Demon had a secret life.

Alastor: Y/n was her name, she was the beautiful woman on earth.

Charlie: Y/n ? That's a pretty name, what was she was like ?

Alastor: She was like a sunshine, she would always smile. We were inseparable, she would sing as I playthe piano. We would cook together, dance together. On Valentine day she would craft me a gift, we would go on litlles dates and at the end of the day we would eat a bit of human flesh.

Charlie: So you were both cannibals, I guess you were a good match. But what happend to her.

He got silence.

Alastor: Something happend that made her kill herself.

Charlie: Oh, and what happend in the afterlife ?

Alastor: Oh, you know. When you're an Overlord, you have alot of ennemie.

He pause for sometimes. 

Alastor: She came back in pieces.

Charlie: Oh my Satan ! I'm sorry.

Alastor: Don't worie Charlie, I'm pretty sure she would love this place, you and everyone.

Charlie: Really ? 

Alastor: Yes, now let's go back inside, people will worie if we are not here.

He said as they go back inside.  

                                                                                    END