Episode 2: Rise of the Turtles, Part 2

*This means a line is dramatic, emphasized, or in the background*

Continuing where we previously left our favourite green heroes, they are standing next to the crashed van, examining the glowing canister they just found.

"So, that's the..." "Mutagen that turned us all into what we are now." Donnie finished, holding the canister. "Let's drink some!" Mikey chimed in. "What?" Raph asked, baffled. "Why would you do that?" "Cause if you mutate a mutant, you get a super mutant!"

"Or a pile of goo on the sidewalk." Sam deadpanned.

"Either way, it's an improvement."

"Guys, this is huge!" Leo exclaimed. "Whoever kidnapped those people are somehow connected to what happened to us 15 years ago." "How is that possible?" Donnie asked. "With alien robots, anything is possible." Sam remarked, clearly still not letting that go.

"Stop that! There are no such things as alien robots!" "Oh, yeah?" Sam went up to the man as he sat up and grabbed him. "Well, if there's no such thing as alien robots... how do you explain this?" She started pulling on the guy's face. "AH! My face!" He shouted in immense discomfort.

"Man, this mask is glued on tight!" Sam growled, continuing to yank. "Sam, stop! It's not a mask!" Leo shouted, realizing the guy was a normal human. Sam just threw the man back to the ground. "Okay, he's in the clear. But those other guys were totally alien robots!"

"Enough!" Raph shouted, "Time to get some answers. Who are you, and what's going on?" He asked as he grabbed the man's arm.

"Name's Snake. And I got nothing to say to you hideous freaks," he answered, glaring at the turtles.

"Well... that's 'cause you don't know us yet."

Raph tossed Snake towards his siblings, and Donnie and Mikey held him in place. They were going to get answers from this guy one way or another.

"See, we were just regular guys... until we got hit with a little of this." Raph said intimidatingly as he screwed open the canister. "Whaddaya doin'?" Snake was really scared now. "Playing a little game I like to call "Mutation Roulette." Raph loomed over Snake, holding the open canister. "Now, you could turn out handsome like me, or you might end up disgusting and deformed, like Mikey here." "Hey!" Mikey shouted, offended by Raph's comment.

"So... you feel lucky?"

Raph tipped the canister to let some of the ooze slowly spill out. Snake watched in horror as it was slowly getting closer, and closer, and closer...

...until it was mere inches from his face.

"Okay, okay! They call themselves the Kraang!" He shouted, and Raph stopped tipping the canister. "They've been grabbing scientists from all over the city!"

"Well, that worked out pretty good." Leo remarked, rather impressed.

"Of course, it did." Raph said. "Would you wanna look like Mikey?"

"I'm right here."

Brushing aside the offending comments, the turtles were just glad to finally be getting somewhere. "What do they want with scientists?" Leo asked in a demanding tone. "I don't know." Snake answered. Raph shook the canister again. "All I know is they're takin' them outta the city tonight, but I don't know where!"

Hearing this information, Donnie was filled with a sense of pleasure. "This is awesome!" He exclaimed. "That girl's dad is a scientist; I'm a scientist. She is so gonna like me!"

"I don't think you're her type."

The turtles all glared down at Snake, intimidating him more. "Where are they now?" Leo demanded.