Shadow Milk x White Lily

TAGS: mutual masturbation, smut, fluff, no plot

It's really only been a month since White Lily's deep slumber began, she was trapped in a giant manor, and for some reason, the very beasts that she had helped imprison were here too. Surprisingly, though, they were extremely friendly with her, sometimes they were even... flirty. It was definitely a strange thing that they always argued, and yet the only thing they could agree on was that White Lily was... she lost track of all the different charming compliments they gave her. It had only been a month, and yet she found herself attached to these beasts that had caused endless pain and suffering to countless cookies...

Well, guess it was only a matter of time before this happened...

The other four beasts were out of the manor, Shadow Milk had her arms pinned against the couch, kissing her. From the way he had looked at her before this even happened, it didn't seem like either of them expected this to happen. She had never seen the dark jester with such a lack of self control, not that she had any herself. Her mind was yelling at her for giving in, (a sure sign that she wasn't under his control) but her entire body simply melted in his grip, wanting him to keep going.

All of a sudden though, Shadow Milk seemingly jolts himself off of her, and looks away, mortified with embarrasment. He refused to make eye contact with the silver braided woman he just pounced on, instead choosing to pretend to admire a nearby vase. White Lily was now confused, probably at how quickly the situation went from a casual conversation, to kissing, to an awkward lack of eye contact. She was mostly annoyed that he stopped at all, (mainly due to now being horny) so she gently grabbed his cheek and forced him to look at her... oh... no wonder he looked away from her. The jester had such a flustered face, he looked nothing like the terrifying monster the world knew him as. Shadow Milk did his best to blurt out an apology, "Uh- I-I... I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I-" he was interrupted by White Lily responding "why'd you stop?" with a lustful look in her eyes. Before the flustered beast could get over his shock to respond, White Lily pulled him back into another kiss, this time, Shadow Milk  gave in to his temptation, pinning her arms back down again. After a small bit, he licked the pink eyed woman's lower lip, asking for entrance, which was granted. She moaned into the kiss as she felt his tongue explored her mouth, with them only pulling apart for air. Shadow Milk was a bit nervous, but he asked anyway, "do you wanna.... maybe, take this to a bed instead of a couch....?" White Lily nodded, and they went to Shadow Milk's bedroom.

As soon as they got there, Shadow Milk locked the door and they fell into each other on the bed like legos as she pulled him into another make out session. After a whole minute of passionate kiss, they broke apart again, and he started peppering kisses on White Lily's neck and collarbone, earning shaky breaths from the woman. The jester could feel how her arms pulled him even closer once he finds a specific spot, so he keeps going for that spot, kissing and biting it gently, loving every small sound his lover made in response. Eventually, he also feels a gentle tug on his collar.

"yeah?" he asked, only to be gently pulled off as White Lily removed her cape and gloves. Taking the hint, Shadow Milk removed his collar and hat, tossing them to the side before pulling her back into a third kiss. They frantically stripped each other of all but underwear before they pulled apart for air, and Shadow Milk too the chance to get a good look at the beautiful silver haired woman infront of him. He stared for a few seconds, then pinned her to the bed and started peppering light kisses all over her body, slowly working his way down to her thighs. White Lily thought of covering her mouth to stop her from embarrassing herself, but realized she had nothing more to hide, so she just let it happen. The jester started leaving hickeys all over her thighs, and eventually tugged on her panties and looked at her, asking for permission. She nodded, and he slowly pulled off her underwear. Shadow Milk readjusted his position, placing her legs on his shoulders, and exhaled, the air hitting White Lily's cunt causing her to shiver.

Finally, he stuck his tongue in White Lily's cunt, earning several sounds of pleasure from her. His toungue was quite long, "Ffuck... hah... ah..." Shadow Milk loved it when her voice cracked from pure pleasure like that, it was like music to his ears. Once it seemed like his lover was about to get sent over the edge, the jester started humming, which sent massive waves of pleasure through Lily's body, "HA- ha-ah, oh my go-d- I- I'm" she didn't get a chance to finish before cumming. Shadow Milk crawled back up and kissed her again. White Lily switched their positions during the kiss, so now he was sitting on the bed while she towered over him. She slowly starts stroking him gently through the fabric, and he moaned and whimpered into the kiss in response. A few seconds later, she removed his underwear, revealing his surprisingly big shaft, before immediately starting to lick and suck on it. (I'm getting lazy) It didn't take long for him to cum after that.