-Part 1:Clumsy-

"Clumsy"

02X04

Sutton woke up in an uncomfortable aching pain in her back. So far the beds in Seattle weren't convincing her to stay. The bright light of the hotel room was shining in her eyes blinding her. She had spent the past week in Seattle finding the most important thing... good hot chocolate. She was never a coffee girl It was always too bitter or too sweet that gave her a headache. She needed a hot drink to keep her awake, so she settled for hot chocolate. On her way to the hospital she picked up the best hot chocolate she had found in the past week it was ten minutes away from the hospital. Derek gave her strict instructions to head straight to the chief office. 

"Hello, Cheif Webber I'm Sutton Sloan" Sutton reached her hand out trying to be friendly,

"Oh yes, Dr. Sloan It's a pleasure to have you here. Dr.Shepherd has spoken very highly of you." Richard responded 

"Well, I would hope so I've known him almost my whole life." Sutton joked 

"Okay, it seems your transfer is pretty straightforward. The  resident you've been assigned to is Dr. Bailey she should be on her way up to show you around."  Richard responded 

"Alright!" Sutton replied 

"And here she is"  Richard stated as Dr. Bailey walked into the chief office with an annoyed look on her face. 

"You paged me chief?"  She asked as she walked into the chiefs office. Sutton realized at that moment that she shouldn't get on her bad side. 

"Yes, Dr. Bailey, this is Dr. Sloan she just transferred here from New York."

"Hello, It's So nice to meet you!" Sutton could tell she was too enthusiastic with her tone. 

"Right, Follow me"  She quickly followed Dr. Bailey out of the chief office.

Bailey took Sutton on a tour of the hospital. Showing her what each floor endured giving her a pager showing her on-call room, the pit. Sutton could tell that she was a hard woman to get to like you. But Bailey, actually liked Sutton she didn't state all her rules. She knew that Sutton wasn't as stupid as her other interns. She wasn't as aggressively hungry. Maybe it was the fact that Sutton grew up with a seat in the OR. She was constantly observing surgery, it made her patient and kind rather than crazy and on edge. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, Bailey returned with Sutton to meet the other interns. She walked to the nurse station meeting the other 4 interns.