Ch. 8 Good Moments

Nobody POV 

"Hello there, Kurama."

"Wh- what? What are you doing here? I thought I was the only one transported here, I didn't sence your chakra."

"Hn, I hid it. And no, it seems there are more than only us, and who knows if there are more."

"So... who do you know are here?"

"Hashirama and Tobirama. They're the only ones I've met till now."

"So the brat isn't here."

"Brat? You mean that idiot, the jinchuriki?"

"Yeah.. that brat."

"Hn. Can you shrink yourself?"

"Shrink? Why would I do that?"

"To take you with me, of course. We're not in our own world, and who knows, maybe this world has strong people. We can dance abit."

Suddenly Kurama had an unreadable expression

'I- I should go with her?! Agh, why?! Why?! Why did I have to come here as well! I would've lived happily inside Naruto-brat! D@mn this situation-'

"So? You didn't answer me yet."

"Ye-yeah, I can. Let's just get out of here quickly."

And then, kurama turned into a small figure. His size is as small as a normal fox. But with nine tails. 

"Alright, good. Now, get on my shoulders, we have to get up quickly before they leave."

"Okay."

Then, Madara jumped a huge jump. After mear seconds, she was standing near the cliff with an egg in her hand and a fox on her shoulder. Though, the fox seems disturbed. It's because of the jump, not because he's scared of the one he's on. No, of course not.

Anyways, Madara went to Hashirama and Tobirama then put her egg aside.

"Yeah, as I expected, it was him."

"Nine tails, you've been a good ally in the war against Madara, but now, I can't except that you're teaming with her-"

"Oh, stop it, Tobirama! We're with her as well, right?!" Hashirama said, cheerfully, smacking Tobirama's head. 

'Stupid Second! Do you think I have a choice?! If I do, I would've been down in that cave eating $h!t!!!'

"Yo! Madara! I didn't notice you when we arrive- wait! Is that a fox?! Woah! It has nine tails."-killua

"Shut it, brat!"

"Woah!! The fox can talk?! That's cool! Right, Killua? Madara! From where did you get it from?"-Gon

"Grr- I'm not an 'it', you brat! I'm the nine tails! I'm the kyuubi!"

Kurama jumped from Madara's shoulder, then landed infront of the white haired dude. While all of this is happening Hashirama and Tobirama joined the argument while Hashirama was laughing. 

Meanwhile, with Gon and Madara:

"Hey! Madara, do you want to eat from my egg? I don't think you've tasted it yet. Do you want a bite."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks."

*bite*

"Woa, it tastes good...!"

'hehe, she's so cute!'

"Here! Have another bite!"

"Oh, thank you, Gon." *smile*