LOVE

3rd person pov

Jungkook was sleeping when a man entered and threw a bucket of water on his face.

"What the hell" jungkook got angry as he woke up quickly and saw Taehyung was there laughing at him.

He quickly woke up and held Taehyung's neck and pushed him towards the wall.

"How dare you" jungkook was so angry at this point.

Taehyung didn't answer anything and was just smirking at him making jungkook more angry.

"Stop smiling slut" jk says as he slapped him.

And then the doors open and Suga, jin, and Namjoon entered with 2 lawyers.

Jk show them and left taehyung,.

"How dare you enter in my home?" Jk said.

But everyone completly ignore him.

As taehyung said to lawyers.

"Do we need any other proof? For divorce?"

"No, we just have to sign the paper, and also, now if jungkook sign or not we can get divorce by complaining about him" one of the lawyer said.

"Good, I already signed, so Mr. Jeon jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Why would I? You are still my slave" jk said.

"Nahh, I am not, what about jimin tho?" Taehyung asked.

"He is my lover" jk glared at him.

Taehyung smiled at him and take the papers from lawyer and give it to jk.

As jimin entered,.

Jk was shocked.

"J-jimin" he said cause he never tell jimin about taehyung.

"Don't worry kook, Suga already tell me everything " he say as jk look at Suga who was also smirking,.

"And don't worry, I am still with you, just sign the divorce so we can love happily " jimin said.

"But"

"If you don't sign then it's obvious that you still want taehyung" jimin said, his eyes are teary cause this is hard to handle for him too.

Jungkook give up and sign it.

And give papers to taehyung who started laughing.

"Whaat?" Jk asked.

"You should read before signing " taehyung said.

As he give it to lawyers.

"There is this line that saying that, 'if we broke up and harm eachother then other once property will be shared in half half.' so accordingly Jungkook harmed taehyung so, your property will be half of Taehyung." Lawyer said as jungkook is now more shocked.

"But-"

"We can do modification in divorce paper " Suga said being proud on his plane.

~flash back~

The night before,

They were sitting in namjoon's home.

As they were discussing about what happened in the party,

"Hyung, I am still not satisfied" taehyung said.

"What do you want Taehyung?" Jin asked.

"I want to see him on road again, without anything, any money, home, any person, any luxurious life style" taehyung said.

"I want him to cry, and to beg me for everything" he added.

"I have a plane" Suga said.

And he tell everyone about his plan..

Everyone smirked at him and he called jungkook for his home...

~end of flashback~

"I will not consider it" jungkook said.

"But now, it is what it is" jin said.

"YOU-" he was going to slap taehyung as Suga again held his hand.

"I dare you to even touch him now" and he throw his hand.

"It's ok kookie, let's go, we will stay in my place" jimin said.

And jk went away from there..

And lawyers too

"Are you happy?" Suga asked taehyung.

"In reality, I am still feeling sad for him. But it is what he deserves." Taehyung said.

"I just want to know the reason, why he do those things with me" taehyung said as he was going to cry but Suga hugged him...

Taehyung hug him back,.

Suga has already crush on him but now taehyung also started feeling so safe with Suga...

But still, Taehyung somewhere love jungkook, cause it's LOVE not anything else that can be erased in one or two months....

'i want to know why you get changed kook~'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued~

In other part we will see what happens to jk, that he give taehyung pain all the time...