【Prologue】

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

ℱirst grade was the first time I have attended a new school, according to my father that day. My mom moved away and left my father and me to struggle or something, truthfully, I don't remember. It doesn't really matter though, as much as I want to see it to be something important to me, it was well over sixteen years ago. 

It was different at this school, since it was all American like (taking in account that I am Italian), I struggled. Nobody really understood me, honestly, I could only speak fluent Italian, and my father thought every teacher at an all-American school would be able to teach me. I laugh on it now. I guess he was wrong, and eventually found out that my GPA had gone down 89% since I moved to the new school, so they switched me to a different area of town (which supposedly had more 'fluent' and 'indifferent' people in it). 

I have got to say, this new school was better. And... There was this guy, Trey, although I'm pretty sure he only went by Trey because his real name was Tremoy. I found that interesting to me. 

There wasn't much about Trey that was appealing to me other than the fact that he wore cooler clothes than most, like, bright highlighter clothing. I'm also pretty sure being a full-blown highlighter is normal now too.

A day later, I found on the wood that held the slide together was an engraved 'J+T'. Might be wondering who J is, right? Well J is Jocelyn, Jocey K for short, (don't even ask me why, I have no clue) or known as the most popular girl in my elementary school, and throughout middle school, and high school... And boy oh boy, did I hate Jocey K. Her face, her name, her personality, her every move, every single thing that Jocey K did, I despised. But honestly, mid third grade, I realized that being Jocey K's arch nemesis was not going to help me in any sort of situation, I had no friendly companions honestly. 

...

Till Trey came around. 

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.