New girl

Could you imagine just moving into Beacon Hills from a bustling city like Houston TX, or New York. The small , almost eerie , town is completely different than what you're used to. Everyone knows each other, there's no large intricate highways, and theres like one fast food chain, and everywhere else is a mom and pop shop. You felt like an outsider, the energy was just so different from back home.
Can you imagine just moving in across the street from Sheriff stilinki's house because he and your dad used to be old drinking buddies.
Could you imagine unpacking all your Mr. Toad figurines and other useless trinkets when you catch two brown haired boys staring at you.
The taller one holding binoculars in his right hand while his head was turned looking at the door, The other boy staring right at you as he keeps hitting his friend's shoulder to get his attention. The taller boy, with the buzz cut, looks back with embarrassment. You mouth pervert to them and close your curtains to only find out they are still very sheer. Embarrassed by it you just turn away and continue packing.
Imagine stiles seeing the moving trucks up and down his street.  He's curious, not many people move to beacon heels. He sees a black Chevrolet truck pull into the drive across the street. At first he's sees a man, but then you get out next. He's bewildered. Not only was there a new kid, but a hot new kid!? He needed a closer examination and of course he called scott for backup, there's no way you're this hot and not supernatural. Scott and Stiles were extremely embarrassed that they got caught for peeping, but it wasn't like that they swear!
Imagine going to your first day of school, You hoped and prayed to not run into those peeping toms, You hoped they went to some delinquent school miles away. You go your whole day without seeing either one of them, until you head to the office to drop off some paper you had your teachers sign. Just your luck, the guy right in front of you is the tall brunette. He turns around and shows this baffled look, his face calms and he starts nervously scratching his head. You give your paper to the front desk and try to go on about your day. Before you could reach the door you feel a warm and .....clammy hand around your wrist? "Can we talk?" he asks, "In private?" he says sparing a glance to the front desk lady who rapidly turned her head away when she realized we were looking at her.
Imagine heading to the library with stiles and him explaining that he wasn't trying to peep on you, he was just curious about who was moving in. You taunt him a little but ultimately choose to forgive and forget.
You immediately click with stiles but not so much with his friends, They give you weird looks and lydia always has something backhanded to say which really pisses you off. Although you and stiles talk , y'all tend stay in your separate friend groups.
Imagine having stiles drive you around in his jeep to show you all the great food places to eat off campus.
Imagine talking to stiles through flashlight code at night since yalls windows are across from each other
Imagine taking walks late at night while holding each other to ward off the cold breeze as you try to get to the bottom of why you both can't sleep, could y'all be soulmates?
- i really hoped you guys liked reading this🙏🏼. im sorry if its super detailed i wrote this late at night🤸🏽‍♂️