Prologue

It was a dark foggy night as the white cat walked across the empty road. This, however, was no normal cat, and not a normal night either.

This cat's name was Eclipse, and he had only one reason for leaving the alley tonight, to get revenge.

You see, Eclipse was once a human, but he had a gift known as a Feliaspirit.

Feliaspirited humans can transform into cats as they sleep, but neither cats nor humans appreciated these different people.

For cats, this was a sign of mischief and potential for trickery. And for humans, this was different and wrong, and had to be exterminated.

Years and years ago, humans took all of these people and drowned them. Eclipse was one of these people who was unfortunately caught and drowned before he could escape.

The humans believed that by not allowing these people to have children, no more Feliaspirited children would be born, and everything would go back to normal.

But what these people did not expect was that when Feliaspirted humans die, they awaken in their cat forms until the day that form dies as well, and can only re-awaken their human forms every 10 years on the day that the first Feliaspirited human was born.

Eclipse was waiting for that day, which would arrive in a mere 6 months. Six months until the mistreated got their revenge. Six months until the villains of the world would suffer.