Bio

Name: (Y/N)(L/N)

Age: 8 (In the past/2012) 21 (In the present/2025)

Nickname: your choice

Eye color: your choice

Hair color: your choice

Skin color: your choice

Favorite scent: your choice (has to be pleasant, no bad or cringe worthy type of scents)

History: Y/n L/n was just a normal orphaned child but doesn't have many friends in his life and his only friends are the Smiling Critters gang made by Playtime Co, a family friendly toy company that made amazing toys like Huggy Wuggy, Mommy Long Legs and the one and only Poppy Playtime herself.

This had happened when Y/n had a really hard time sleeping at night as a dedicated and talented scientist decided to let Y/n test out their latest new toy known as Catnap, a purple cat plushie that emits sleeping gas from her mouth that can put anyone to sleep, which actually worked really well as Y/n gets to keep the toy from the scientist as a gift and became best friends with Catnap as they both played together in Dreamland.

Then one night while Y/n was sleeping peacefully, Catnap secretly started turning the other kids from the Orphanage into her own kind aka the Smiling Critters, which Y/n somehow managed to be friends with the smiling critters that suddenly loved and cared for him so much that Y/n laughed and played with them, even in Dreamland as he watched every episode of the Smiling Critters TV Show and enjoyed every minute of it.

Y/n could never have been happier than ever before in his life.

However, things didn't go well as planned when the Catnap toys were recalled due to the strange red colored gas that came out of Catnap's mouth that either gave children nightmares, or something that's even worse than that. This resulted with the Catnap plushie being recalled and the Smiling Critters TV Show was cancelled after that.

Eventually, the Poppy Playtime Co. Factory and Orphanage was shut down after the many "incidents" that happened inside the factory behind closed doors, but the females of the Smiling Critters' own love for Y/n still lingers in their minds and toy hearts as they planned to get Y/n back and turn him into a Smiling Critter with Catnap's Special type of Gas to use on Y/n to make it happen no matter how long it will take to get their best friend back.

But then, many years later after Y/n graduated college and is now 21, he was dared by his so-called friends that were completely drunk as hell to go into the factory and stay there for a whole night as Y/n soon found himself back at the Daycare/Orphanage, completely run down and abandoned.

He eventually found the smiling critters in the factory that are all filled with so much joy to see their old friend back and now they don't want him to leave as they are determined to turn him into a Smiling Critter like them so he can be with him....Forever.