-6-

So the Heian era fanfic only has 1 part ready I'm thinking after I have like few more 5 parts maybe? Then I'll publish it :)

Also Sena will carry a weapon but also can like summon weapons like how megumi gets his weapon from his shadows? Sm like that did this make sense? 😭 but she can just make them appear with the wave of her hand hope this makes sense 😭

Takeru...

"I was thinking we should give her the Kagura-Suzu that was here in the Heian era by Sena."

"I'm sure giving it to Setsuna would improve her skills and rather the using a katana the Kagura-Suzu is also hard to break especially that one that was used in Heian era. And she could also put the Kagura-Suzu in her time portal or whatever and then summon it when she needs to use it."

"So you're saying she could make it appears in her hand with a wave of her hand poof it appears..?"

"Oh yeah that.."

"Hmp...seems like you can't use time portal so it would be obvious that you wouldn't know how it works."

"You!"

"Don't get mad at me."

"Takeru! Are you listening?!"

"Uh? What? Yeah of course I was I'm am super serious about whatever..." he said as he rolled his eyes

"You are the heir! You need to act like one!"

"K?"

Takeru was at a meeting and was very bored and wasn't listening to anything at all he had his elbow on the table and his head resting on his hand and the elders just yelled at him

"So as we were saying...what do you think about giving Setsuna the Kagura-Suzu?"

"Oh the shiny golden bell things? Yeah sure why not?" He said with a shrug at his father hit him "it's called a Kagura-Suzu you idiot!"

"Jeez ok! So but why are we giving it to her? I have no problem with giving it to her but is there any reason?" He asked

"The Kagura-Suzu was made around the Heian era and the original user was from the Heian era making it quite old but despite that, the Kagura-Suzu it quite impossible to break but it's quite powerful it's self and the original user managed to land a attack on the Kagami clan founder and hugging this the Setsuna might help her once we figure out a way to get their charm that blocks our curse technique until then she can carry the Kagura-Suzu and summon it when she needs to and one more thing, the Kagura-Suzu doesn't need to be infused with time curse technique it's already filled with so much of the original users cures technique that it's still left even after many years. The original user didn't use time curse technique there fore it's a chance to defeat the Kagami clan too."