Chapter 4: The Pack's Ambush

As Gwen and Finn ventured deeper into the Enchanted Forest, a sense of foreboding hung heavy in the air. Shadows danced eerily among the ancient trees, and whispers of danger brushed against Gwen's skin like icy fingers.

Suddenly, a menacing growl shattered the silence, and before Gwen could react, a pack of wolves emerged from the shadows, their eyes gleaming with hunger and malice.

"Finn, stay close!" Gwen shouted, her voice echoing through the trees.

But before Gwen could grab Finn's hand, the pack descended upon them, teeth bared and claws flashing. With a desperate cry, Gwen swung her staff, fending off the wolves as best she could.

"Finn!" Gwen called out, searching desperately for her brother amidst the chaos.

But Finn was nowhere to be seen, lost amidst the flurry of fur and fangs. With a sinking heart, Gwen realized that he had been taken by the wolves, dragged away into the depths of the forest.

Driven by fear and determination, Gwen fought on, her heart pounding with each blow. She knew she had to find Finn, no matter the cost.

As the last of the wolves retreated into the shadows, Gwen took a deep breath, her mind racing with thoughts of her missing brother. With a fierce resolve, she set off into the forest, following the trail of the pack into the unknown.

The forest seemed to close in around her, the trees whispering secrets as Gwen pressed onward. She couldn't shake the feeling that Finn was in grave danger, and she refused to rest until she found him.

With each step, Gwen's determination grew, her senses honed to the slightest rustle of leaves or snap of twigs. She pushed herself to the brink of exhaustion, driven by the fierce love she felt for her brother and the desperate need to bring him home.

As the hours passed, Gwen's search led her deeper into the heart of the Enchanted Forest, where shadows danced and mysteries lurked around every corner. But she refused to falter, her spirit unbroken in the face of adversity.

With each passing moment, Gwen drew closer to finding Finn, her heart filled with hope and determination. For in the midst of darkness, she knew that the light of their bond would guide her home.