AGAIN|Song fic

It was was already night time at cale sat near the window as he admire the beautiful night and moon.

Cale was admiring all of it as he heard someone knocking at his door, he was confused why would someone be knocking at his door at this time, cale look at the clock it was already 08:00 p.m., maybe some of the servant at still awake.

"come in" cale said as he did not move his head away from the beautiful sky above as the door open slowly.

"*sob* o-orabeoni *sob*".

Cale quickly turn around as he saw lily on the door crying as she hug his small pillow.

"Lily?, why are you here—, no, what happened?" cale ask as he correct his own words, he can't be a trash in front of his crying little sister right.

"What happened lily, why are you crying?". cale ask in such a kind and calm tone, it was unlike him, no, he clearly stop being a trash for a time being just for his sister who was crying really hard in front of him.

•—•

Little bit he did not know, there was a recording device in his room as his action was revealed to everyone within the continent.

The famous/infamous trash of the count Henituse was kind? all of the sudden.

They are shock, very much, his tone was kind and calming, it was enough to make the other children stop crying for a moment.

Count Deruth who was working with Violan was surprised, deruth want to rush and went to cale room immediately but he was stop by his wife, she want to know what will his oldest son do to make his crying daughter stop, and by this, she also want to know cale more.

"Hmm?, is this really the trash that the Noble's and other citizen know?". alberu respond, he was surprised as well, the trash who caused trouble all over where he went suddenly became like this, was that all just an act?

Alberu was currently in a meeting with the others about the terror plaza incident just happened days ago, he was with lock, Rosalyn, choi han and the molan duo, as they all stop on what were doing just to observe the trash they know for years.

It make ron and beacrox a bit surprised as well but their face just didn't show it.

"Is that really the count son?"

"This that really the trash we all know?". the people all over the continent and other continent who know cale and some who doesn't know was in disbelieve or was confused..

They could only watch...

•—•

"*sob* *sob*, y-your not going to leave me right?". lily ask while crying.

"What do you mean by that?, of course I won't leave". cale said as he smile warmly calming his crying little sister as lily calm down a bit as she was still crying.

•—•

It was really surprising, his expression his tone and the way he smile, it was angelic—, i,i mean, it was like he wasn't a trash day or years ago.

•—•

"*sob* y-you won't?". lily ask.

"yes I won't". cale said patting her head.

"*sob* i dream something really bad *sob*". lily said as she rub her eyes but cale stop her and wipe her tears instead

"hmm?" cake respond.

AGAIN [Song fic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें