AUTHOR'S NOTE

This series has been under construction for more than a decade - almost ever since I first started writing original stories - and it stemmed from an idea of combining Pokemon and Digimon. Pokemon, where creatures evolved and stayed that way permanently and Digimon where these creatures could speak human language. I also borrowed an element from Narnia: a door that led from Earth to this world of such creatures. 

And then, more than write this story, I drew these creatures and wrote their various elements - fire, water, air, earth, and psychic. I must have created a hundred or so all through my high school. 

Recently, I opened the document of the actual story and started rewriting it as an adult. The story changed, though I mean retain the plot. Where originally Lumeria meets Greek deities and even has a different name, she now has her name changed and she meets Indian deities. 

The story is not complete; I might even start updating this in the second half of this year. But yea, I need your comments on this to tell me how you're liking this story. It was originally going to be four books spanning three generations, and I still intend it to be. Let's see. 

Thank you and for taking the time to read. Hope you decide to continue.