Sugar

Author's POV: 

Jimin: "It's too much sugar, babe. Your coffee will just taste like sugar. It's not good for your health." Jimin was in his office at home, working late into the night after coming back from the studio. Hana had prepared coffee for both of them to help him finish his work and keep him company since they hadn't seen each other for almost a week.

Hana: "Love, you know how much I love sugary things. Please, let me have it. I swear I haven't had anything with sugar all day." She looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he would understand.

Jimin shook his head, unable to comprehend her obsession with sugar. He found it difficult to accept that this was the only thing she didn't follow him on. It felt as if she would do anything he asked of her, except let go of her love for sugar.

As Jimin continued to focus on his work, fatigue began to take its toll. Eventually, he fell asleep on his papers around 3 am. Hana checked on him, ensuring that she completed the work he had left for the next day's meeting. Afterward, she gently guided him to their room at 5 am, helping him get some much-needed rest.

...

Jimin: "I'm done. I need to rest. I will die if I continue with this life." Jimin arrived home after a long day of work and the studio, his exhaustion evident on his face.

Hana: "Come here, let me give you a massage. This deal is almost done. Just two more weeks, and then you'll get two days off." She reached out to touch him, hoping to provide some relief to his tired body.

Jimin glared at her, frustration and longing intertwined within him. He couldn't fathom why she constantly pushed him to work harder, neglecting their need for quality time together.

Jimin: "No, I want to rest now. Not after two weeks." He pushed her hand away, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Hana: "Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stress you out more. You can rest now, and I'll handle the deal on your behalf. Don't worry." She tried to reassure him, her voice filled with concern.

Jimin's anger intensified, a mixture of exhaustion and the yearning for their relationship to be a priority.

Jimin: "Why can't you understand that we have a relationship? That we need each other? I want to be with you, not just physically, but emotionally. I need your support, your presence." His words echoed with desperation.

Hana: "NO NO you got me wrong i'm sorry , I do understand, Love. But I'm afraid your dad will get angry if you fail on this deal. I just want to make it work for both of us." Her voice trembled with worry.

Jimin: "And what about us, Hana? How will you make 'us' work? I miss you. I miss spending time with you, talking, laughing, just being together. It's not just about work." His voice carried a mix of sadness and longing.

Hana reached out, pulling his hand close and hugging it against her chest.

Hana: "We are doing fine. I am fine as long as you're breathing beside me. I'm satisfied with anything from you. You don't need to do anything more." Her voice quivered with vulnerability.

Jimin's heart ached at her words, finally realizing how gap started to grow on thier relationship. He hung his head, feeling the weight of his own misery.

Jimin: "I know that. I know."  Feeling defeated, Jimin pulled his hand away from Hana's grasp and made his way to their room. The exhaustion from their emotional distance weighed heavily on him, causing him to forget about his own need for rest. It seemed futile when their relationship felt so distant.

****

Days turned into weeks, and the small gestures of love and affection that Jimin used to shower Hana with slowly vanished. He couldn't find the motivation to do more than breathe beside her, feeling as if his love for her had faded away.

Feeling lost and uncertain of how to navigate the growing emptiness in his heart, Jimin sought solace in his best friend, Taehyung. Whenever Jimin needed to rest and escape from the pressures of his father's expectations and his dancing dreams, Taehyung was always there.

Taehyung opened the door, concern etched on his face as he took in Jimin's exhausted appearance.

Tae: "Hey buddy, you look really worn out. What's been going on?" Taehyung invited Jimin into the living room, ready to lend an ear as he always did.

Jimin's voice trembled as he poured out his heart to Taehyung.

Jimin: "i'm done more than you can imagen."

Tae :" what happened Jimin ?! Something new " Jimin looked to him nodded yes and no Tae chuckled

Jimin :" why are you laughing i'm dead "

Tae:" open up , what is it ?? is it about Hana ?? "

Jimin:" I want to end the things between us " Taehyung's eyes widened

Tae :" WHAT " the phone rang

Jimin: "Hana..."

Hana :"Where are you? What happened?"

Jimin: "Why? What's wrong? I'm out with Tae... Do you need anything?"

Hana: "I... I just got worried. You weren't answering your phone." She forced a smile to hide the tremor in her voice.

Jimin: "Okay... I'll be late... Don't wait for me." 

Jimin hanged up the phone 

Taehyung : " are you sure Jimin , she is your first love , i'm the one who know exactly how much you loved her " 

Jimin : " and i'm the one who know exactly how much i'm not now , i'm done with this 

Taehyung: "Just go home, Jimin. It's already late. she will be worried and think again don't rush your decision" Jimin got up angrily

Jimin: "I don't want to see her, Tae. I've had enough. She's so boring. She never says no to me. Even when we fight, she's the one who apologizes, even if I'm the one who hurt her. She's too easy. Her love for me is suffocating. sometimes i feel like she is in this relationship alone she love me with her way , she decide if we needs to meet or she is satisfied with only me being a live  I want to break up with her. She's too naive. There's no excitement in our relationship. She's always searching how to make me the successful man the society is asking for."

Taehyung: "Are you crazy, Jimin? You're describing a perfect woman. What more do you want in a woman if she lives her life for you?"

Jimin: "I want someone who I can live for who will live with me not for me, someone who can make me chase after her. You know, someone who can make me yearn for her."

Taehyung: "you have a point hyung but nothing in this life is perfect , The movies you've been watching have messed with your head, hyung. I'm telling you, if you lose her, you won't find the love she's giving you in this world. speak up tell her what is bothering you"

Jimin :" i'm not breaking up with her to find someone who loves me the same , that's exactly what I want someone who is not like her "

Taehyung rolled his eyes on his best friend, he is sure that his friend is going to regret his decision a big time .

he now how much Hana love him but her early age and her naive thoughts mislead her to act so selfless with him that make him feel like he is not anymore a part of this relationship.