Drugs

Okay, so here is some angst. This is gonna be very angsty, and trigger-y so here are the trigger warnings:
- Graphic detail of drug results and SH
- drugs
- SH
- Mental health issues
- Blood ETC ETC

please consider these dearly before reading :) this is also mainly about katsuki
★—★—★—★—★—★—★—★—★—★—★

                  Katsuki couldn't take it.

He was so sick of everything. Sick of himself, sick of his feelings, Izuku, his teachers, his friends, his life. Just.. everything. He'd lost hope of everything at this point.

He felt his nose stuffing with the powdery "product" (he'd like to call it that) on the table, sniffling all of it in, lot leaving a single ounce on the table.

His head began spinning, head leaning back as his body went numb, and his brain mushed. He felt nothinh now.. He couldn't think, he couldn't remember anything, nothing at all.

it all just felt like a weird simulation he was living in, and didn't want to live in.

Suddenly..

                   His peace was broke with a knock on the door, he quickly got himself up forcefully, gathering everything in his little box and throwing it under his bed where it wasn't seen.

He felt himself exhale a sigh, taking a moment to zone out before it was broken by another knock. Another sigh left thr nostrils of his nose, taking in a deep breath as he finally got to the door.

He felt another knock, growling. Who the fuck what knocking on his door at 2 in the fucking morning..? Ugh.

He opened the door aggressively, looking tired out of his mind, eyes defocussed just the slightest bit.

Oh.. it was his boyfriend. Izuku. He hummed, rubbing his head as his expression relaxed. "what are you doin' here..? it's late.." Katsuki said gently and tiredly.

"I.. uh.. can't sleep.. can we cuddle..? Izuku requested shyly. Katsuki felt himself chuckle on his own, allowing Izuku entry in the room. He closed the door, smiling to him.

Izuku inhaled the scent of the room, but he.. he found it different. He was used to a sweet caramel and fire wood scent.. but now it just smelled.. different, and uncomfortably weird.

Izuku bit his lip at the smell, turning to Katsuki as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Is everything okay, Kacchan..? smell's odd here." Izuku asked gently.

Katsuki's breath visibly hitched, heart stopping and skipping a few beats before it began racing, making his chest hurt. "Uh.. no. E-everything is fine.." He obviously lied, even Izuku could tell.

Izuku stood up, gently wrapping his arms around Katsuki. "did you cut again, Kacchan..?" He asked, worry all over his face.

Katsuki took a moment, heolding his wrists, nodding. "I'm sorry.." He apologized, ready to be yelled at or scolded. "For what, sweetie? it's fine, I'm not mad.. hut come talk to me next time, mhm?" Izuku cupped Katsuki's cheeks, giving a warm smile.

Katsuki nodded, smiling as he hugged Izuku. "I love you.. thank you.. for everything." Katsuki whispered gently, voice full of love and gratefulness.

Izuku gave a small giggle. "oh please! You know you don't nddd to thank me, kacchan!" Izuku smiled.

Katsuki chuckled. "oh but I do.. you've done so much for me." Katsuku admitted, only to recieve a headshake from Izuku.

"You deserve way more, kacchan. This is the least I could do." Izuku admitted himself, giving Katsuki a gentle kiss. Katsuki couldn't do anything but hug him tightly. "I love you so much, so fucking much, Izuku." Katsuki said, nothing but truth in his voice.