Unexpected encounter

Third person point of view; panda, sun bear, and Dapper bear; no ship

 It was Tuesday, or whatever day it was, they don't keep track all that much. It was about 73° outside as always and sun bear's van was near the and field, although not really being welcome to the mountain.

"Wellllll, shit" sun bear mumbles under his breath, his van had broken down near the mountain and it was really the only safe option he had, so he prayed that panda would fend for him. They've been best friends for a while, maybe this would work until he can get back on the road.

He feels a tap on his shoulder, it was black bear. Black bear said in an annoyed-trying-not-to-be-annoyed voice "and what exactly are you doing here? Are you on drugs?". Sun bear laughs at this, thinking it's funny that black bear's first impression was that he was on drugs. Sun bear responds, "no, I'm not on drugs, my car broke down and...here is really the only... safe place to bring it.

Black bear sighs, "fine, I'll get panda, he'll be able to help you".  Black bear was going to get Panda, leaving Sun bear an anxious mess about his van. What if it won't work anymore? "What if I'm stranded here" a billion thoughts race through his head as he's zoned out and than he feels another tap on his shoulder.

"Whatsup weed dealer?" Panda says jokingly. Sun bear laughs at this "well- not great... if I'm being honest.". Panda stares at him blankly "Well nothing you can't handle...right?". Sun bear nods, "I guess not" he sounded a bit sad. "It can't be that bad" Panda replied. Sun bear inhales and spews everything out all at once "WELL I WAS DRIVING DOWN NEAR THIS WAY AND THERE WERE SPIKES ON THE ROAD FROM WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHERE, AND SO I GOT A FLAT TIRE, NO BIG DEAL, AND THAN MY ENGINE STARTS ACTING UP, LIKE A BUNCH A-A-AND THAN-" Panda than tried to calm him down. 

"Look I don't really know how to comfort people, but it can't be that bad, what's a few days not on the road? Sun bear responds "nobody here likes me!". Panda got a look of realization "ohhh...oh right, only I like you. Still, if polar bear can invite hoo-haa every year for beesmas, than I can let you stay, besides there's a two new bears i want you to meet!

...

Only one really

Sun bear points at the rose field  "what's that over there?-". Panda picks up the 4,3 bear and takes him up to somewhere "we don't talk about him...sketchy bastard". Panda knocked on someones door, and Dapper bear opens it. "Oh, and who is this? I love your boots they look amazing, and your sunglasses too" Dapper bear seemed curious. Panda responds confidently "this is sun bear, my best friend for over 4 years!". Sun bear looks up at the taller bear, technically almost everyone was taller than him, but oh well.

Dapper bear looks curious and asks "the one everyone said not to let near the mountain? Panda stuttered "i- uhhh its n- no- hes not a threat in any way". Dapper bear looked suspicious of both him and panda "well what did he do to get kicked out that?"

Sun bear responds quietly "I might've brought invasive species onto the island accidently...twice". Dapper bear pauses "okay why is he your friend again?". "Why are any if you my friends?" Panda snaps back. Dapper bear shrugs in slight agreement, and panda stares down dapper bear.

Sun bear looks at Dapper bear, probably to see if dapper bear was about to kill him. Dapper bear looks at him "well do you like traveling?". Sun bear perked up "Yeah! I love traveling! Dapper bear perked up in the same way "really?".

Panda sighs "are you too bout to nerd about about traveling?". Sun bear and Dapper bear both respond "absolutely". Panda chuckles "hey, at least everyone doesn't hate you now, you have a few people that like you!". Sun bear "thanks, your still not that great at  comforting people though.". Dapper bear replies smugly "that's because he's probably more anxious than anyone on this damned earth at any given moment, he's as nervous at black bear, the only difference is that panda can throw a punch."

Panda shrugs he can't really deny anything dapper bear said and just looked slightly angry at dapper bear. Dapper bear starts telling sun bear stories. "Yknow, as strong as he is, he's terrified of cave monsters, they're like spiders but they can actually beat a bitch down, anyways, one time he had to go in there, and he got BEAT DOWN by those cave spiders, like there was blood everywhere, and I'm pretty sure he just slept for like 2 days straight, so he's not as strong as you'd think".

"Shut it dapper bear" Panda snarled. "Woah, no need to get feisty, I'm just hanging out". Panda sighs, knowing he can't really do anything, so for the rest if the day dapper bear shared slightly imbarassing stories at panda's expense.

The end 🥶🥶🥶🙀🙀

Shitty ahh goofy ahh book