About China's Animal Abuse

For those who have Twitter (I know it's now called X, but I personally think Twitter is a better way for people to recognize it.) and have searched things about China, you most likely have seen posts about China's animal abuse.

KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU'RE ONLY ON ONE SIDE OF THE SITUATION.

We Chinese are humans too, not complete psychos and pure evil as people have stated.

I just wanted to say that many Chinese have no idea of what's outside of the everyday apps we use.

Most of us don't have access to Google, Youtube, and a few other apps.

What you see online about Chinese or frankly any other nation, doesn't apply to every person in that nation.

I may be Chinese, but I'm lucky enough to have access to the 'Outer Media', or as the Chinese call it, '外网'.

I really wish people would acknowledge that no matter who you're referring to, they're human. I've seen people say 'China is full of psychos' or 'Russia's pure evil'.

The thing is, there's no such thing as 'complete evil' or ridiculous whatnot you're referring to.

Before you comment, I am aware of many war crimes China has done.

The most famous one that many people that reply to my attempts to clarify accusations ALWAYS like to refer The TianAnMen Square Incident.

You know what the funny thing is? In many of the accounts I've seen criticising China only has posts on China, nothing else. Isn't that already a major red flag is bias?

You wanna know another not-so-funny thing?
Almost all of the videos criticising China were about animal abuse.
Sympathy, is one of the greatest weakness of human morales in my opinion.

If any of you even remotely keep track of China, you probably know about the two Chinese stopping Dr. K in a train station in UK.
Now, I haven't done much research about it, but the many information given are most likely biased. Since most of the information taken were from Dr. K and him only, an answer is only plausible if all sides of an arguement are heard.

Now, of course the media only wants good drama!
Which is probably why only the victim's voice was heard, and since there are many negative opinions towards Chinese people, the media obviously doesn't want to be recieving the opposite of what they want.

I understand many people might actually be concerned about it, and has taken it seriously, but do you really think it's fair if only one side of the arguement is heard?

I don't know what's my purpose of writing all of this at 11:48 PM, or 23:48, but I really hope my little rant would make you understand a few things better.

Thank you for coming to my Ted-Talk, I have not forgotten about writing new chapters in my incorrect quotes if you're here for that.

〔Unedited〕