Season 1 Episode 5: Identity Fraud

The episode begins at the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, where Marinette is trying to get some help from her kwami Tikki to come up with the perfect way to ask her crush, Adrien Agreste, on a difficult journey in life none as a date. Unfortunately, the kwami is unable to help her wielder think of the perfect thing to ask him... the moment she actually calls him the minute she gets his number or meets him in person.

Tikki: How about inviting him to a movie then?

Marinette: (unsure) Right, Tikki. Can you imagine that conversation?

Tikki: (impersonating Marinette) " Hey Adrien, would you like to-" (fakes getting her tongue twisted)

Marinette: Exactly. I can't help it. Every time I see him, I get all clammy and I feel like fainting. (imagines Adrien in the clouds)

Tikki: So... Basically the only way you could have a normal conversation with him, is if you're blindfolded.

Marinette: Pretty much.

Tikki: There is a very simple solution, Marinette. It's called a cell phone. You just need his number.

Marinette: (gasps happily) I know who'll have Adrien's number!!

Marinette then leaves her saved picture of Adrien, enters her contacts, and begins to call her best friend Alya to help her come up with a plan. Meanwhile at the local park, a crowd has gathered for the unveiling of a new statue, with Mayor Bourgeois himself and the sculpture Theo Barbot standing in front of the the growing audience. As the number of the people grow, Theo begins to grow worried, only for the mayor to give him a reassuring pat on the back.

Andre: I'm sure you've outdone yourself, Theo.

Theo: It was my honour, and I can't wait to meet Ladybug. (pulls out a picture of the superheroine) I hope she'll autograph the photo I used as the inspiration for the statue.

Andre: (checks his watch) Oh, it's nearly time. Ladybug, Cat Noir, and Null should already be here by now.

As the mayor and sculpture continue awaiting for the superheroes for as long as they can allow, over at (Y/N)'s place, the young boy and the three parasites are dealing with an important question. When the members of Impostorm asked (Y/N) if he was autistic yesterday, he just froze up and refused to answer the question. Now, after they had some breakfast, the three agents have sat the human down and are going to try again, this time not as interrogative as before.

Green: (pats (Y/N)'s shoulder) (Y/N), we know that this question might be difficult for you, but all three of us have got to know you for nearly a full month. You've become a member of our team, and as such, you're like a part of our family! (hugs him) If you told us anything about yourself, we wouldn't judge you.

Blue: Green is right, (Y/N). Even if our species has an unwavering hatred for humanity, you've become by my records one of the few humans to ever show us that not every human is the same cretin that's fuelled by pride or greed. We won't judge you.

(Y/N): (wiping some tears away) I... I know. B-But what if it gets o-out?! Others m-might judge me, or p-pick on me... A-and-

Green: (wipes away his tears) If they ever pick on you, we'll be here to help look after you. Like we said, you're a family member to us, and family looks after each other. Even if we aren't able to speak with the others in person.

Blue: Are you feeling a little better now? ((Y/N) nods after a while) Okay. Now, I'll ask the question again, and you have the right to not answer if it makes you uncomfortable. (clears his throat) Are you autistic, (Y/N)?