Frat party

I pushed my way through the kitchen trying to find my sister Tara. She has ran me out of the door a couple of hours ago practically begging me to go to this frat party with her. I eventually caved and decided to go against our older sister, sam's better judgement. I walked around and saw Mindy and Anika sitting together on a couch. I didn't want to bother them so I just walked past them, I decided I would go find Ethan and chad instead of Tara, I'm sure she was fine and would problem get annoyed if I stuck by her all night. "Hey Allie" Ethan waved me over "I was wondering were you were, Tara told me you were coming"

            "Yeah I wouldn't miss it" I lied, parties still freak me out after almost being murdered at the last party I was at, but I decided to not let my past stop me from living my life "what are you guys doing, sitting here all by yourselves" as I said that I caught Ethan staring at me from the corner of my eye. I have liked Ethan for a while now but I have been to afraid to admit it. Part of me thinks he likes me back but the other is scared that if I tell him, it will change things.

            "Hey big guy, your needed" Anika says directed at chad. He just sighs in response and motions us to follow him, and we gladly do so. "Hey partner" chad says as he sees Tara walking up with a dude she must of just met. "Taras good down here" he says motioning for Tara to walk back downstairs

            "Sorry bro, I didn't catch that" the man says as he turns around to look at chad.

            "Yeah you did" chad says as he gives an annoyed smirk on his face.

            "No chad I want to, it's okay." Tara tries to convince him but he is not budging.

            "Yeah see chad, she wants to" the man says with a happy facial expression as he now litterly drags Tara up the stairs.

            "If you don't get your fucking hands off of her I swear I will-" I say starting to head towards the man but feel a strong pair of arms grab my waist holding me back. I looked up and saw Ethan. I just sighed knowing Ethan wouldn't let me get into a fight. Ethan was protective over all of his friends especially me, I always assumed it was because me and him are the closest friend to one another but now I can't help thinking there's another reason

            "Get your fucking hand off of her" Chad says finishing my sentence. The push each other around with Tara pleading for them to stop by saying stuff like 'it's no big deal' or 'guys stop, your overreacting'. I don't know how Tara doesn't see it, but Chad obviously has something for her.

            "Hey hey" Sam says separating Chad and the man. Sam somehow must have found out we were here. We didn't tell her because she wouldn't let us go if she knew we were planning too. "Sorry to interrupt in just going to taze you in the balls really quick." And with that, she did as she said and the man went rolling onto the floor "don't ever lay hands on my sister" Sam demands him, making sure he won't go near her again.

            "Sam," Tara calls out "are you fucking kidding me, you're stalking us now?" Tara marched out the door, leaving everyone else to follow her. You catch up to Tara trying to comfort her knowing that Sam can be excessive sometimes.

"Guys, will you stop?" Sam asks following right behind us, i know Sam did nothing to me, but it was as much embarrassing to me as it was to Tara, assuming that everyone knows we are all three sisters

            "I can not believe you did that you embarrassed me." Tara stated still walking away from Sam.

            "That guy was a dick he was gonna take advantage of you!" Sam said annoyed that tara and me aren't seeing her side of the story.