The day everything went wrong

It was just another day as music can be heard playing from the streets of New Orleans as a women named Jade who had long brown hair in a loose braid wearing a black tank with an open black and green flannel with jeans and boots.

She was holding a birthday party for her daughter Lily who was turning 3 she had light brown hair in pig tail braids as she wore a blue summer dress with sandals as she sat in a high chair in her and her husband's little home in New Orleans.

"Here's the birthday cake"her husband John says walking in with a homemade chocolate cake that said happy birthday lily in frosting as he had dirty blonde hair that was shaved as he wore a blue t shirt with jeans and combat boots as they smile at there giggling daughter as everyone else claps.

It was going wonderful until screaming was heard outside making Jade walk to the window as her eyes widen out in the streets a man with greyish skin was eating on a women "uh hon you might want to come see this"she says as John walks over he was floored with shock before they Ron back to the main room"ok everyone stay in the middle of the room we need to board all these windows up"she says as all the adults helped boarded up all the windows as John grabs the guns handing them around as they make sure there loaded.

From that day it was a fight for survivor as people soon get infected from bits of people who had the virus that had gotten loose in the world until tragedy struck one night.

Jade was asleep as one of the women slowly rose up as she groans slowly before looking around her. Jade was woken up by screams as her eyes snap open as she grabs her gun as she runs out the bedroom in her pajamas and what she saw made her eyes widen in horror blood was everywhere as dead body's littered all over the place before seeing her husband eating on her daughter as tears build into her eyes"no god no"she cry's making him look up he looked more dead like a zombie as blood and skin covered his teeth and chin as he growls.

"I'm sorry my loves I'm so sorry"she says before holding her gun steady shooting him twice in the head she learned the rules fast always double tap as she falls against the wall crying sliding down.

It was the next morning as she was shown with cold eyes as her hair was in Dutch braids as she wore a red tank top with a leather jacket with leather pants and knee high boots as she packed everything she needed clothes and guns as she loads them up in her truck.

She gets into the driver's seat closing the door as she holds her necklace that had there wedding rings as she had pictures of her husband and daughter in her locker as she closed her eyes for a moment before opening them.

She turns the truck on putting the car in reverse as she pulls out her driveway as she turns onto the street driving forward she sees many zombies roaming around as her eyes narrowed as she tightened her grip on her steering wheel as she pressed on the gas running them over with a slam as she drives off on the open road of survival.