Nut up or shut up

The three were then shown standing on a road with a broken rail with black tire tracks leading out as a hostess truck was down the hill."what are we doing"Columbus asked confused.

"Are you blind or something kid"new Orleans says rolling her eyes as her gun was in her hands.

"She alright and it's a god damn hostess truck"Tallahassee says.

"Yeah I see that a hostess truck so what"Columbus says.

"I could use a Twinkie you coming "Tallahassee says with a smile as he and new Orleans walk forward when Columbus holds his gun side ways doing some kind of exercise "what the fuck are you doing"new Orleans raised an eyebrow.

"She's right are you fucking with us"Tallahassee says with a laugh.

"Um no limber up you should really limber up as well"Columbus says.

New Orleans rolls her eyes"he's already getting on my God damn nerves "she says to her self before making her way carefully down the hill with Tallahassee and Columbus following after her. They slow down as she and Tallahassee hold there guns at the ready as they nod there heads before opening it as tons of sno balls fall out as Tallahassee looked pissed"sno balls where's the fuckin Twinkies!"he shouts kicking some as new Orleans grab some.

"I like sno balls"Columbus says.

"I hate coconut not the taste, consistency oh This Twinkie thing is not over yet"Tallahassee says as they walk back up the hill.

"Hey this may be a bad time but I gotta take the browns to the super bowl"Columbus says as they get back into the car heading off to find him a bathroom as they were shown at a restroom stop as new Orleans eats a snow ball sitting in the passenger seat while Tallahassee works on his knife skills as they wait before Columbus gets done doing his business as they were off again.

They drive to a stop on another road with deserted cars and a bus as Tallahassee and Columbus got out moving a car out the way before they drive off Columbus switched with new Orleans as he sat in the passenger while she took a nap.

She was then woken up by Tallahassee "wake up new Orleans we got a Twinkie to to find"he says as she groans getting up before she gets out closing the door before walking to the back as she and Tallahassee gear up she grabs a bat with spikes as she straps a machete on before putting knifes on her trapped thigh as Tallahassee grabs a bat and some heged clippers sticking them in the back of his pants he had took his jacket off leaving it in the car as they were at Blaines grocery store.

"Y'all are dangerous people and are you really gonna risk our lives for a Twinkie"Columbus says as the back was filled with all kinds of weapons.

"There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store not just any Twinkies the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe believe it or not Twinkies have an expiration date someday very soon life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go empty time to nut up or shut up"Tallahassee says grabbing a banjo before the three walk into the store.

Jade looks around the deserted store but something told her there were some zombies hiding. Food was all over the place as she looks around.

Tallahassee then takes the banjo as he plays it waiting before a large zombie growling as it ran around a corner with blood all over its shirt and all over his face as Tallahassee grins taking the banjo as he side skips over to the zombie "you got a pretty mouth"he says before swinging as he knocks the zombie back as blood sprays on the boxes as the zombie falls to the ground as he repeatedly hits the zombie in the head.

Jade here's a growl comeing from the side"go"she tells Columbus before pulling out her machete"easy zombie don't want to loose your head"she says with a smirk before swinging as she sliced the head clean off as the body falls to the ground as she tossed the weapon as she runs off after Columbus who was being chased by another zombie "don't swing down swim"he says as Tallahassee holds a baseball bat as Columbus slides under"swing"he says a Tallahassee nods and swings hitting the zombie smack in the face as he spins as the zombie falls to the ground as Tallahassee hits him twice double tapping as he tossed the bat.

"That's two zombies"new Orleans saw running over as she looks around "you owe us kid"she says as they walk down the isle.

"Twink Twinkie whoa big hoss"Tallahassee says stopping them before a really big zombie growls as Columbus hands him a shot gun but Tallahassee shakes his head before taking out the hedge clippers as his he opens and shouts them walking forward "come her big fella just gonna take a little off the top"he says before he chops off the zombies head as the hedge clippers were sliding across the floor covered in blood.

"Whoa these fellas really let them selfs go"Tallahassee says as new Orleans nods her head