The morning

Pov Helena

The next morning I wake up with my head on Leah's chest I don't want to move I like it that way. I turn my head around and watch her sleep. I take in her features her small amount of freckles she has on her cheeks. I already know that this girl is the girl of my dreams. The girl I want to have a future with. Wow that is creepy I only know her for a couple of days and I am already laying in her bed, staring at her and thinking about the future we might have.

Leah: "You know that staring is rude especially when you know someone only one day"

Me: "How do you know that I am staring your eyes are closed"

Leah: "I can feel it"

Me: "Sorry, but you are just too cute when you are sleeping"

Leah: "I wish we could stay like this forever"

Me: "Yeah"

Leah leans into me but I pull back

Me: "Sorry but I can't kiss you if I haven't brushed my teeth"

Leah "I don't have a problem with that I want to stay like this and kiss you"

With that Leah leans forward and our lips meet in a passionate kiss. I feel her tongue at my lips and immediately open my mouth. I love our kisses.

Me: "I don't want to go back to reality"

Leah: "Maybe we can stay like this a little bit longer. What is your Plan for today?"

Me: "I don't have anything planned"

Leah: "Okay, what do you think about breakfast together. I can't cook but we can have some sandwiches or something like that. Watch movies and cuddle together after that we order some Pizza and have a nice dinner were we can get to know each other more because I like were this is going."

Me: "Approved but I make breakfast"

Leah: "Okay but I am a picky eater"

Me: "Then watch me make breakfast and if you don't like something I cook say it and I will do something else"

Leah: "Yes"

With that Leah and I go to the bathroom and make ourselves ready. She gives me some of her clothes to wear
In the kitchen Leah sits on her counter and watches me making pancakes and scrambled eggs with bacon.

Me: "Do you like the stuff I cooked"

Leah: "Yes"

Me: "good because there wasn't something else in your fridge"

Leah: "Sorry if I ask this but why can you cook. Don't you have like private chefs?"

Me: "Yes we have private chefs but my parents have always attached great importance to always have a little bit of normality in our lives. Because the childhood I had was everything but normal. So we always had at least one day a week were our chefs had a free day and we made our own food and cleaned everything afterwards"

Leah: "Wow then you are a way better cook than me"

Leah and I lough

Me: "Okay, everything is done do you want to eat or is it this time you that can't stop staring at someone that they only know for one day"

Leah: "Yes I want to eat"

And with that we eat and talk about anything.

Leah: "Wow you really can cook"

Me: "That wasn't that difficult"

I laugh

#Leah Williamson just postet in her story