A New Hunter is Choosen and a grim message

Te'ku pov:

After seeing Kanjigar fell by Bular, with my Uncle, i was devastated, ive known him for so long, how would Nari handle this seeing her big brother figure fall.

3rd pov:
Blinky and Te'ku were waiting until they saw a human boy who looked fifteen, and picked up the amulet, and another boy who was a little pudgy and short.

They were talking about something and they quickly left.

"It chose.." Blinky started to say.
"A human." Te'ku finished, then they looked at each other. "Let's get back home uncle."

"Agree, and later let's visit our new Hunter. I'll bring Aaarrrgh." Blinky stated who walked back home with his nephew.

-Timskip-

The duo arrived at Trollmarket, Te'ku went to his place.

Te'ku went to take his loincloth off(no lemon yet) and went into the Hot spring and relaxed while turning on a t

Te'ku went to take his loincloth off(no lemon yet) and went into the Hot spring and relaxed while turning on a t.v. he stole so he can understand more of humankind these days.

He then felt hands rubbing his horns and looked up seeing his lover Nari, The Eternal Forest.

(Before anyone asks the other two Eternals will be good guys, I have a plan for Rise of The Titans)

"Hello Love, I'm sure you heard from my Uncle." He said sadly and Nari layed the said if her head on top of his.

"Yes, may he rest among the others." Nari cried a bit then realized. "Is it true a human troll hunter?"

"Yea, it's strange, but I trust the amulets choice." Te'ku assured his lover.

"And before you meet him till night, how about a little fun?~" Nari said seductively, making him Smirk.

Outside their cave an hour later:

Every Troll were doing their own thing until they heard this.

"YES!~ GIVE ME THAT BIG DICK!~ POUND MY LITTLE TIGHT GREEN PUSSY!~" Nari screamed in pleasure, making every Troll and gnome stop what they were doing, and were shocked on what was going on in Te'kus cave.

With Drall however was drinking in the bar.

"Finally again, am I right?" Drall asked proudly  to the other trolls who were still in shock.

-Timeskip-

Blinky, Te'ku and Aaarrrgh were in Jim's basement waiting for him.

"How long until he comes?" Te'ku asked his uncle, who was about to answer, until the basement door creaked. "Nevermind."

Jim was looking around and got scared when his reflection spooked him a bit, and then a light went out.

Blinky came out of the darkness yelling happily. "MASTER JIM!"

Jim screamed and hit his head against a pipe, Then Blinky yelled master Jim again.

"We have found you!" Blinky said before Jim backed away to his left. "I am known as blinky.

Jim then bumped into Aaarrrgh who simply said Hi making Jim more freaked.

"It's 'Aaarrrgh' Three R's." Aaarrrgh said then Te'ku appeared behind Blinky.

"Afternoon Trollhunter, I am Te'ku." He said gently knowing why Jim was screaming.

In Heartsone Troll market, Nari was on her and Te'kus bed after 5 hours of non-stop sex she couldn't move and just relaxed and is watching a movie marathon of a Lion, Zebra, Hippo,  Giraffe with a group of 4 penguins.
(If you get this reference you'll get a cookie or a shout out.)

Then two familiar faces showed up, Bellroc the Keeper of the Flame and Skreal of the North Wind.

"Hello Little Sister." Bellroc said while smiling under her mask.

(making her a female since in the show and movie she switches male to female voices a lot)

"It's good to see you two again." Nari smiled.

(Also the three of them have a sibling relationship in this)

"How are you and the troll? Is he taking care of you?" Skreal asked.

"Yes, He has right him, blinky and Aaarrrgh, meeting the new Trollhunter whose a human." Nari answered.

"We have seen it, but wanted to confirm from you, we have also come with Grim news, the Killahead bridge pieces are missing, and we believe his time is near."  Bellroc Stated making Nari eyes wide.

"Do not worry, we believe the human Trollhunter can take care of it, for now we must go." Skreal said before he and Bellroc teleported back to their fortress.

"Let's hope." Nari said then went to sleep.