- SHIPPING CALL

🕯  .  B.A. WASIKOWSKA'S SHIPPING CALL  !!

 WASIKOWSKA'S SHIPPING CALL  !!

🕯  .  FOLLOWERS (0/unlimited)
— you are one of the many vatican's residents who worships bernadette and often talks to her about your problems,which she is joyful to hear and help you at the same time. the two of you aren't close though.

🕯  .  FRIENDS (0/unlimited)
— bernadette likes everyone,and she does like you too! the two of you might hang out together from time to time; she relies and trusts you a lot. she always has time for you.

🕯  .  BEST FRIENDS (0/5)
— if bernadette likes /friends/ she absolutely does adore you! you are her most trusted person,her platonic soulmate,even. she loves hugging and shower you with gentle kisses,not to mention cuddling ... she will definitely knock at your door late at night (4am) just to cuddle.

🕯 . MAIN SHIPS (0/2) SELECTIVE
bernadette is hopelessly in love with you; she is not afraid to talk about her deepest emotions and frustrations because of the unknown illness. what makes her happier is the relationship between you and her son too,trusting that you would take care of him if she were to really die. the relationship is solely romantic,no sexual intercourse.

🕯 . LOVERS (0/4)
the same thing as before,the only difference being the selectiveness; this does require plotting too but anyone can request this section!

🕯 . ENEMIES (0/unlimited)
so,you must be lucifer or one of the demons or a fanatic that is threatening her life to be here; knowing bernadette,she doesn't hate you,but the two of you are in places where you are forced to be enemies.