Chapter 1

I continue packing up my clothes when Mattheo comes barging in.
"Sofia, if anyone asks, I was with you." I look at my older brother suspiciously.
"Matt what the actual fuck did you do now?" I scold him
"Well I wouldn't say-" just as he tries to finish his sentence my oldest brother comes barging in with neon pink hair and I start laughing so hard I have to sit down.
"MATTHEO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Tom shouts, gesturing to his hair with the brightness of a highlighter.

"Oh my god- I can't breathe." I exclaim trying to take breaths in between my laughs.
Tom puts a spell on me that literally shuts my mouth.
I flip him off and he takes away my middle finger.

"It's not funny, it's childish." Tom says seriously. He always had such bad humor.
Just as Mattheo reaches for my bedroom door to escape the wrath of my oldest brother, Tom pulls him by the hair to my bathroom.

"Owwwww. Tom that fucking hurts." Mattheo whines, still being dragged.

"Mhmmp mmhpf" incoherent muffles come out of my sealed lips. Tom stops the spells on me (middle finger included) and ties Mattheo to my shower while starting to make a spell with his wand.

"Tom I know I'm hot and all but it's not in my interest to have kinky sex with you."

"Can you guys get out. Please?" I whine.

Tom stands frozen. To weirded and creeped out by what Mattheo had just said to finish his spell. I push him out of my room and go back to see Mattheo untied and going through my snack drawer.

"MATTHEO," at the realization he's been caught, he sprints out of my room before I can say anything else, shutting the door behind him. Why are they my siblings?

I refocus my attention on packing. Tomorrow is my very first day of school. I was homeschooled my whole life, courtesy of my dad being an annoying asswhole who wanted to torture me and keep me as his target practice on stand by. I pass my full body mirror taking note of some of my scars. Some healing, some healed, some new and fresh, some old and bruised. Contrary to what people might think, I'm not insecure about them. I think it shows people that I'm not just a pretty girl with an innocent face.

My father used my body as practice target, yes. But he never landed a scar or bruise on my face, said it reminded him of my mother, the only woman good enough for him to love. She died when I was born, hence why my father hates me and kept me locked away.

I don't know exactly what changed his mind, but I'm grateful for it. I finish packing, making sure to charge my phone for tomorrow.

~the next morning~

I wake up to find Tom hovering above my bed, this time with his usual dark colored hair. At first it scarred me when he did that, now I'm used to it.
"Tommy we talked about not hovering over my face like a fucking psychopath." I state with a raspy voice.
"I could care less. It's time to wake up, we're leaving in an hour."
"K thanks." Andddd he leaves.
I get up and get ready for the day. I pick out a brown crop, white jeans and a zip up sweater. I straighten my dark brown hair, add a little lipgloss, and apply mascara to frame my light hazel eyes.

I close my trunk and call for one of the house elf's to bring it downstairs.
When I go down I expect to find nothing more then my brothers waiting for me. Instead I find my father with them. My brothers exchange wary eyes when my father motions for me to come closer. I approach him with my head held high and my posture straightened.

"My dearest daughter," he says with a bittersweet voice "behave yourself, and don't disappoint me." I nod and curtsy to him as I was taught to do. He slowly pulls me into a stiff hug. His skinny fingers get a hold of my hair and pull. A sharp cry escapes my throat and my brothers look ready to kill our sperm donor. A sharp glare from me keeps them in check, but I don't know for how long.