chapter 8 - withdrawn

My eyes opened, my lips soft. Tender to the touch.

Albeit it's as dry as a desert, today was different.

I looked upon the ceiling laying in bed.

On my bare skin, was Min-Jeong.

The sudden wave of what happened last night just hit me.

We made out, I think we confessed our love for each other but unaware, if those words really meant anything.

We got overboard. She made her move first, she took off my pants first and my underwear. I just did what I had to do and followed along when I took off her underwear.

She wasn't blushing for once, but rather she was comfortable, she was used to being bare. But around me.

Hell, I wasn't even blushing too.

I remember the tip of her fingers slowly, just slowly. Touching it. Then going up to my chest, then her lips clashing down on mine again.

But I could tell, she was getting too warm.

I put my hand on her bare chest, her heart. Beating fast like it was a machine. I remember I took my lips out to her and her face was. Red. but not from the tension between us but rather she looked like she was gonna pass out.

I was worried. She looked like she was gonna pass out from her body being stressed from the situation, and just what I thought. She fell into my arms.

I was proud of her, for taking the initiative, something I could've never had done. I thought I was gonna lose myself but, everything about her. Always made me calm.

It's the reason why I love her so much. And I won't ever stop saying that I do.

She breathed in and out from her chest loudly. She had wrapped her arms around me subconsciously while I ran my fingers through her hair

She looks adorable. I never thought I would be bare ass naked with her ever but here we are.

I hummed to myself, my eyes faltering to the sudden appearance of the sun through my window.

I smiled, maybe ever so more in desire of what's to come next.

But again, It kept coming back to me.

The one undeniably harsh truth about her.

All the work she had put in till now, and moving forward. She's gonna debut.

Separating us from each other again.

I don't want that.

I don't.

My thoughts suddenly scrambled, leaving me to panic to look for her.

But she was in my arms and I was relieved again.

I hugged her so tight. Kissing the top of her head, hoping that this morning wouldn't move forward in time. But good things must come to an end.

The kiss I gave her woke her up.

Win - mhm?

Y/N - good morning Min-Jeongie.

She smiled happily while she rubbed her eyes.

Win - oppa~

Y/N - mmh? Yeah?

I chuckled to myself, she sat up straight exposing her bare chest to me.

Win - d- did we d- do it?

She turned red, her body language becoming shy while she held her arm avoiding eye contact with me.