Prologue

Blueberry yogurt academy

~~~~

"White lily cookie there you are, skipping class again aren't you?"

"Uh yes, I won't be learning new things anyway."

"Aww, typical white lily cookie...hmm? What's wrong?"

"No it's just that, pure vanilla cookie, do you believe that, after a cookies die, they will be incarcerated in a milliania years and get back together again?" White lily asked with confusion. "Did you read another of professor plum juice cookie's poems again? We talked about the controversial ideas inside." "I might did read one again."

~~~

???:

You died... right in front of me, your soul jam shattered. I thought about it, can cookies reunite after years of incarnation. 

But seriously,

Does incarnation exist at all?

~~~

Earthbread, vanilla kingdom

~~~

???: POV

~~~

"Here's the feast for accomplishing earthbread's eternal peace, enjoy my fellow cookies!" Hollyberry raised her glass and cookies from other kingdoms enjoys the feast full of jellies and sugar and sweets.

After since the feast it doesn't last long until a large fire occurred in the witch's house, burned earthbread, none of us cookies and witches were left.

As days goes by after the fire, the land of sweets developed into dirt and trees, no such things as sugar gnomes existed and a new specie appeared, called the Australopithecus. Years and years gone by those ape like creatures became human. And civilisations were built, many wars broke out. Through generations we still use the name based on sweets, and cookies. 

 More times going by, souls called pure vanilla cookie and white lily cookie in the past, incarnated and lived a happy childhood.

~~~~

To be continued...

~~~~

Done! Yay more purelily content and yes the chapter is hella short. lol