Meeting the boys (Harry)

"Move out the way and let me see my godchildren!" Liam says excitedly, walking in the room first.

"Hey guys." Harry says, his voice raspy.

You were off in a very deep sleep.

"How long has y/n been sleeping?" Louis asks, walking over to the huge glass crib holding your daughters.

"About five hours now. Savannah too but Simone's been wide awake." Suddenly the boys jump of the cry of Savannah.

"Looks like it's two." Louis chuckles.

"Hand sanitizer is on the table beside y/n." Harry smiles as the boys rush up to it.

"Liam and I got here first so back up guys." Niall smirks, making them groan.

Liam first picks up Savannah while Niall picks up Simone.

"Harry, she opened her eyes!" Harry scrunches his eyebrows,kind of jealous they didn't open them for him.

"What color are they?" Harry asks, his jealousy fading away.

"Blue." Liam and Niall say in unison.

"You've held them long enough guys." Louis whines and Zayn groans.

"Here you crybabies." Liam jokes.

"Wow Harry you sure you created these? They're beautiful." Louis laughs.

"Very funny Lou." You whisper, making them jump.

"Hey y/n." Zayn smiles while looking at Savannah.

"Hi." You reply.

"You feeling okay?"

"I just pushed two babies the size of watermelons out of my vagina, I'm freshly stitched and it hurts like hell." The boys make disgusted faces .

Suddenly, you hear a loud scream.

"Louis!" Eleanor yells from outside the door.

"Oh my god it might be time!" Louis hands Simone to you and rushes out to see Eleanor being wheeled off.

"Good Luck!" Niall yells.

"Looks like we're gonna be uncles for the third time in an entire week."