Dark urge Reunion

⚠️TW: gore⚠️

laughter, you hear people cheering, toasting to their loved ones. While you stood there, picking at your scabs and feeling the blood on your blade behind one of the many trees that surrounded the reunion party, you itched to drive your blade into all of their skulls. And without the parasite it made it easier to do. Yet, you feel uncertainty, you see glimpses of these people, you knew them all, you defeated the elder brain with them despite Bhals disappointment, now you are paying the price as you slowly approached the people at the party. Your bloodied clothes and weapon only encouraged you, you heared the words "kill them, kill them." in your twisted mind, you could almost feel your knife going through the party goers flesh as you fiddled with your bloodied blade. As you approached, a certain wizard saw you waving hello before his gaze turned into fear as he saw your bloodied attire, then as you sliced your knife through the flesh of the party goers, a few escaped. But Bhal was pleased, "that is all that mattered" you thought as you stood over a certain now bloodied Shar elf, her breathing slowed. Oh you will die to hear their screams.

(sorry to the shadowheart fans)

-first oneshot, should i do more dark urge? I just finished the game so this is what i imagined at the reunion party.