Red heart eyes

This one's rushed I'll edit it later :(

A few days later...

"Do you have any more of that drink?"

"You finished the bottle? Ill tell val you enjoyed it"

Vox lead the way as we walked towards Valentino "what the fuck was that angel?! Never fucking mind..come here." He growled "ahem," val turned around "Vox baby~ how's it going?"  He let angel go Vox gave his usual smile "fucking amazing as always" Valentino chuckled "good. Did you like the drink?" Val asked me "y-yeah it was really good." I nervously fidgeted with my hands behind me "don't be shy now, look at me." I felt tense and I didn't know what to do "oh fuck off val you had your chance." The fuck did he mean by that.. He groaned "but Vox..she could be famous like angel here." Valentino grabbed my face as I looked in his red glowing eyes "oh fuck she could totally be a star~" he purred "how would you like that hm~" he leaned in closer I was speechless and I couldn't look anywhere else but his eyes "she's not being a fucking porn star val." Vox crossed his arms raising a brow. "Fuck-" Valentino whined letting go "Enough of that then, I'd like you to meet angel" he grinned with his golden tooth shining "heya sweetheart" angel winked also have a shining gold tooth in his smile.

The tall spider demon wrapped one of his arms around me and walked away from Vox and val. "so what's your name baby?" He asked " y/n" he smiled "angel dust. So, the fuck brings you here?" We stopped at his dressing room as he opened the door letting me walk in first. "just working with Vox and some other shit.." He gave a slightly sympathetic look "is he treating you okay?" He asked "he's been nicer than I anticipated" Angel sighed in relief "good...So sweetheart, are you here to stay?" I gave a small smile "yeah I am actually." He seemed to force a smile "great. Well if you ever need anything I'll be here. Give me your arm I'll give you my number." He reached for a pen and scribbled his number on my arm "alright now you have fun and get drunk and shit" he smiled I have to get ready for my next shoot" he walked me to the door and opened it as I stepped outside of his room "good luck with your shoot" he winked and waved "thanks sugar~" he closed the door

I walked to Vox as he still stood there talking to Valentino. I stood behind him quietly "val his soul is yours and you got him here what would he be without you hm?" Val seemed to cross his arms "nothing.." Vox smiled "good! Now, I've got to get to a meeting.. something about the manufacturer for my chocolate company. Fuckin hell.." Valentino smiled "don't fall behind now" Vox started to walk off "I won't I won't.." his phone buzzed. "Hello?" Vox answered and talked with whoever while you followed behind him silently. Eventually he got off the phone with a frustrated sigh "could you check on velvet for me she needs a some shit I don't know.."  i nodded "yeah sure" he smiled "good. Come back to my room tonight" he said walking to another door. "I will"  he smirked and walked into the room as I walked to the elevator.

You arrived.

The two rose gold doors opened before me. Velvette stood there with her hands on her hips and a wide smile "oh y/n darling how've you been?" I smiled "Im alright and you?" She rolled her eyes "as good as I can be with these abominations..." velvette laughed. "So Vox sent me because you needed something?" I stated. She walked inside the room as I followed behind her "oh yes, yes darling over here." She walked over to a clothing rack "I need you for a couple of shoots today do you think you can do that?" She asked sorting through the clothes. "I would have to ask Vox if he has anything else for me, and I have to be back before tonight" velvet smiled "don't stress about it love, we can probably reschedule. Go ask Vox yeah? Come back to me in a couple of hours. Just make it back before 7pm." I walked out the doors "I will"  velvet laughed "fuck yeah that's my favourite slut!" The two doors closed.

Where is he? I walked around the mansion but I couldn't find him. I decided just to find Valentino for now. Eventually, I arrived and saw him dragging angel to his dressing room while angel put his head down. Was he crying? Valentino saw me as he quickly shoved angel in his room and gestured for me to come to him. "Y/n~ darling, what brings you here?" I nervously messed with my hands "have you seen Vox?" He chuckled "don't worry about him. Let's just talk about you and me." He wrapped his arm around me and walked around. "So hermosa~ let's go." I shivered. All I wanted to do was find Vox. Not get into whatever kinky shit this bitch wants. "Angel darling we'll finish this later!" He yelled. His stride led the way to two gold doors as they opened before us. "Welcome to mi casa" he smirked "make yourself at home." He chuckled. I awkwardly sat on the end of a couch as he sat on a loveseat. "Now y/n, tell me. Is it your dream to be famous one day?" I thought for a moment, leaving a loud silence "don't be shy now" he grinned blowing a puff of red smoke my way as I coughed waving it away. "I...guess" I felt warm.

"What if  I told you I could make that dream come true in a heartbeat. Hm?~"  these sensations all mixed together, I'm warm anxious, buzzed as fuck or that's what it feels like, and tired. "That's..pretty cool man...what the fuck? I didn't mean to say that?" Valentino chuckled "it's normal darling. I'm used to it." He grinned "what?.." he patted the room beside him "come sit with me" he continued to smoke. I got up and sat beside him as he pulled me against him. I'm now leaning on him. "So princessa. Would you take me up on that offer?" I melted into him "no..." he raised a brow "why's that?" I laughed "cause Vox is gonna beat me up" fuck be formal-I'm not trying to rack up any more debt from this rich whores "who said he had to know ~?" He purred in my ear.  The two doors swung open "well! Speak of the devil." Valentino chuckled.

Vox's POV

"Okay y/n what the fuck" I didn't know if I should be pissed at her or Valentino. All I know is I'm definitely more pissed at val. "The fuck do you mean? He started...it.." I looked at her. She was fucking buzzed. "Val she's not used to that" I walked to the couch pulling her up from Valentino's grasp. "Then how's she ever going to get used to it?" He countered. "Not like this" I frustratedly sighed. "Love you!" He shouted as I walked out the golden doors. Dragging her with me. "Fuck you!" I yelled as they closed behind me.  We stepped inside of the elevator moments later. "Shoot..." she mumbled "what?" She stopped leaning on me standing up "I need..she needs me for it" she spat. "Velvette?" I asked. Y/n nodded Ding! "pfft well you're not going like this. I'll tell her to reschedule" we stepped out of the elevator. she wobbly stormed off to my room. I raised a brow, then laughed shaking my head "so fucking stupid.." I followed behind her opening the doors with the snap of my finger. 

We had stepped inside. I sat at the couch with a sigh. Putting on a show. She sat down beside me. Then laid down and fell asleep. I scoffed and zapped the lights so they would dim. I decided to change into a lounging outfit. Then I comfortably went back to doing absolutely nothing besides mindlessly staring at a screen on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.  Man this show sucks.

Knock knock

"Come in." I said as I turned my attention to the door. "Just let me stay for a little bit...please." He begged me standing at the door, his eyes wide with fear. Well fuck. "Not here. My office instead." He nodded silently sniffling. I took a deep breath as we made our way the elevator

We stepped into the dark room as I zapped a light in a corner, snapping my fingers as a couch appears. I sat down. "Speak." I said gesturing for angel to sit next to me. He sat down, him shaking "I-I'm sorry I'll make this as quick as I can" his voice trembled. I raised a brow "no need. I have nothing else to do tonight." Angel took in a shaky breath "please do something with val I can't take this anymore" he started to hyperventilate "Angel." He looked at me "you signed this contract. You know I can't do anything about that." I said softly "I know. I know I put myself in this place but I didn't know! I-I was scared! Im stupid I know..." He cried "I'll see if I can do anything to make shit easier. But I'm only doing this because it's fucking pathetic to see people suffer especially Cum-dumps like you." He sniffled "if you hate seeing people suffer then why don't you help them..? You could maybe.." my eye spiralled "Angel. You already have Valentino on your ass do you seriously want me to fucking dispise you even more?" He fidgeted with his hands "well..I just..." I glared at him "Angel. I'm a fucking overlord. Did you think after all I've done to get here I would just throw it away to some shitty hotel?" I laughed. He put his head down in his arms "No..." there was a silence. "do you think... if I ruined myself, he wouldn't like me anymore?" I stayed quiet deciding saying nothing at all was the best I could say. "maybe if I wasn't so fucking stupid..." angel continued "the only reason I'm staying in that hotel is because, maybe if I can make it to heaven val can't hurt me anymore." I stared at him I was curious he's never said anything like that before. "Or maybe...because of him I cant get to heaven even if I want to." He sighed eventually calming down. "Better?" I spoke up. "As better as it gets. Thanks Vox." He said in his usual tone getting up and walking to the platform as I followed. We stepped out the elevator and went our separate ways fuck angel is getting in my head him and his new shit...being nice and whatever. Fuck me...