THIRTEEN

It's funny how many lies can be packed in one LOVE LETTER~ ROLEX

Bloom...

I walked downstairs with Ari dragging me behind her. My gaze was fixed to the floor afraid I might fall on my face.

The musky scent of my mate had me taking in deep breaths.

"Good you both are here. Why don't you take a seat and I'll bring dinner out" Mom said before leaving.

Mom?

Do I consider her my mom?

Well since I haven't had a mum but I've seen a lot of mothers back in camp, I can say for sure Kace fits the description of a good mother.

'Plus the fact she's mate's mother'

Mel said proudly.

I didn't get a chance to defend myself by saying I liked her because she was nice to me not because she's mate's mother because soon enough, a mouth watering scent wafted through my nostrils making my stomach growled lowly.

My cheeks turned pink with embarrassment but Ari didn't notice.

She was too busy playing with a small kind of shovel and a mini rake.

As if noticing my stare, she smiled at me and I didn't realize I was smiling back at her.

And as usual, she began to tell me the names of what was set on the table and what they're used for.

From the corner of my eye, I could see my mate leaning on the table, his hands folded in front of him while listening closely to what Ari's mate told him.

His face showed no emotions while I on the other hand wanted to go up to him and make him mark me and then complete the mating process.

At least, I was going to put Ari's lesson to practice.

My cheeks were a crimson colour as I imagined my mate and I in those position Ari told us about.

'Mel, stop sending those mental images'

'I didn't do anything, They're all your imagination but I'm standing by you this time. I really want us to be in that position'

Now I'm sure my cheeks we're redder than my hair at this moment.

Soon mom came in carrying bowls and bowls of food.

After laying it down on the table, she turned to my mate giving him the intimidating pose which is resting on the left leg, your right hand on your hips, eyebrows raised and your lips set in a thin line.

"Xerox, where's Kyra?"

So Xerox is his name.

Never heard of it before but I like it.

Mel on the other hand kept on chanting Xerox over and over again.

"Erm... I.. "

Soon the door opened and in came a girl. She had long black hair and she smelt a bit of my mate.

Plus she looked him but the feminine version without drawings on her body.

I'll ask Ari what those drawings are for later.

"Xerox, how dare you? You left me standing in the parking lot for ages. You were supposed to pick me up but no you.... "

She stopped suddenly and sniffed the air.