Chapter 3: The Orca Attack

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Jeez...this fucking lady is freaking annoyed." He said to himself and make him was stepped out of the living room from the talking with Camille.

(Y/N): "I guess...J.J was right about her...she is definitely annoying as Jameson." He said to himself and make him was sigh little bit and he lean against on the ship right there.

(Y/N): "The ship is beautiful...but I guess I should enjoying here for awhile." He said to himself and make him take the cigarette out and he was got the lighter with him and make him was begin to smoke it right away.

Bruce: "You know, smoking isn't good with you...when you are growing up as an adult." He said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at the millionaire playboy stood right there and he was smile little bit.

" He said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at the millionaire playboy stood right there and he was smile little bit

Bruce Wayne.

Batman is a vigilante and the superhero protector of Gotham City, a man dressed like a bat who fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. In his secret identity, he is Bruce Wayne, a billionaire industrialist and notorious playboy. Although he has no superhuman powers, he is one of the world's smartest men and greatest fighters. His physical prowess and technical ingenuity make him an incredibly dangerous opponent. He is also a founding member of the Justice League of America and the Outsiders.

(Y/N): "Well, it is my own personal favorite to smoke outside....by the way you're Bruce Wayne? The Millionaire playboy huh? I guess you are definitely enjoy this party wasn't it?" He asked him.

Bruce: "Yes, but I enjoying it here for the meeting with Smythe." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh little bit and he told Bruce.

(Y/N): "Let me tell you about this woman...I don't trust her pretty much cause I know her is lying and hiding something that I want to know she using many moneys for what? Being rich? All of them same thing." He said to Bruce and the millionaire playboy can seen (Y/N) prove the right point about it.

(Y/N): "Look, I'm going back to do my work right now...I take a pictures around here." He said to Bruce and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Pleasure to meet you, Bruce." He said to him and make the man nod his head and then (Y/N) went to the group of these people who were stood right there and enjoying happy like fun and (Y/N) just take the pictures of these people around here in the ship.

Bruce: "*He's change...he isn't like Joe...*" He thought himself and make him heard the call comes from Smythe who called out to him and want to dance with him and then the two of them are dancing for awhile. When (Y/N) was take any pictures with his camera around here and make (Y/N) just sit there and holding his own drink by himself and when he was chilling until he smell something in his nose.

(Y/N): "*Wait a minute...what the hell is that? Smells like fish-*" He thought himself and then out of nowhere there was a dark deep feminine demonic voice comes from whoever is arrive here.