Nothings new Part-1

7/2/24
It was the start of the valentines week.

The went normal and normal, nothing new.
But at dispersal, Daniel was complaining that the 7b girl Na-rim is stalking him too much. Like yesterday she was trolling him and then in dispersal she came to him and said, "sorry for trolling but are u comfortable around me or not just tell me"

Daniel told her that he'll tell her tmrv. But the next day he just ignored her.

And during the dispersal Kwan woo left earlier cuz' usually he would go late.
Maybe it was that his friend Daniel and Jae-sook were talking with Ji-hyun and Sun-ni.

Ji-hyun passed the mag from hae-won, well it was an idea of ji-hyun n hae-won just gave her permission. She sais, "daniel, hae-won likes tickles but she have cramps" daniel didnt understood her so he said, "i'll ask hae-won as i can't understand what u said"

Ji-hyun got annoyed and daniel left.
.
.
.
Ji-hyun passed the convo to hae-won of Instagram.
.
.
.

Sun-ni called Ji-hyun at 10 pm and ask, "how much is done in drawing"
Jihyun replied to her and then they chat normally.

"Sun-ni, you know kwan woo doesnt likes me but still he stares"
"He still likes u gurl"
"WHAT?!"
"Jae-sook told me that daniel was just messing with you"
"That piece of shit"
"Boys are like this only. Even Yoon-wok did this only"
"Hmm, even Tae-jun was telling me about boys rule. He said that boys like a girl then dont and then again. He experienced this with Hae-won"
"Uh-huh"
"tae-jun is a green flag you know"
"Green flag means"
"Gosh you- green flag means that he's not toxic and etc. like Yoon-wok is a red flag, means he's toxic and you know the rest. And now bye mom is calling. I've to help her do my brothers b'day preparation. Damn i feel so single. He's born on propose day"
"Wow, but uk u should play with Kwan-woo too"
"No sun-ni, this is very bad. We should not play with anyone's feelings"
"Every gir need to do this. C'mon u also do it"
"No sun-ni. No and now bye. See ya tmrv"
"Bye"

And then they cut the call.

The next day
Ji-hyun msged Hyeon that she'll be absent early in the morning. Hyeon asked why so Ji-hyun told her that she is sick.

But actually she had swollen lips and it was not minor and besides she was feeling sick and had running nose so her mom allowed her to skip school by looking at her condition.

Part two coming...
Word count:463