CHAPTER - 8 🌸🌸🌸

Play the given song to get more feeling.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S POV:

TAHIR & YN'S bedroom

After making pihu sleep in Jennie's bedroom, Yn enter her room and saw tahir still in his jeans and t-shirt.

She frown and asked while going towards him

Yn - Tahir ji, apne kapde change kyu nahi kiye? Phele hi kafi raat ho gyi hai or kal apki important meeting bhi toh hai.

Tahir get up from the bed and pulled Yn towards him and tightly hold her waist, who immediately held his shoulder from one hand and biceps from the other one.

Tahir - ( whispering ) i don't want to sleep tonight, see ab toh pihu bhi aa gyi hai now your whole attention will be on her only, so lemme feel you tonight.

He started to leave wet kisses on her jawline, slowly slowly moving to her cleavage. Yn moaned in pleasure & held him more tightly and started removing his jeans.

They both remove eachothers clothes, and now they both are naked on the bed, tahir hovered over Yn and took her in a rough but full of love kiss, who immediately respond with the same passion. Tahir's hand went down. He spread her legs and open her flower with his long delicate finger feeling her wetness.

Yn legs shake a little feeling cold air and his cold fingers in her flower. She moaned in pleasure when taehyung started circling her clitoris still not breaking the kiss. When he thought Yn is goona cum now, he break the kiss and remove his hand making Yn whine in discomfort.

Yn - Ummmm....... tahir ji......

Tahir - not so soon darling, let my dick take care of your little flower.

He take his dick in his hands, move it up and down for few times before rubbing it on her pussy and slowly slowly insert his dick inside her, his pre-cum mix with her wetness, making both of them moan loudly. Their lips were busy biting and leaving hickeys on eachothers neck and clevage.

He let her adjust his size, and after a few moments he started moving himself at first he was thrusting inside her gently but as soon as Yn says "ahhh....tahir ji ummmm......thoda zor se kariye na.....hmmmmm" he took her left hand in his right one, intertwining it. While her right hand were massaging his hair & his were playing with her twins, he started thrusting inside her in inhuman speed.

They both were moaning mess.

"Ahhhhh.....ta-tahirrrr......yeahhhh.......just like tha-that."

"Hmmmm........ohhhhh...fuck so tig-tight...ahhhhh."

"Ayiiiiiiii.....i-im Cumming....hooo."

"Me too.....just wait for few seconds..... haaa."

After few thrusts, they both cum together.

They both were breathing heavily. Tahir pull out and kiss Yn one more time before getting up and cleaning himself and Yn first then grab Yn's panty and his T-shirt and dress her in it who was just laying closing her eyes.

After dressing her, he wear his boxer and took out his trouser from the almirah & wore it. He picked up their clothes and put it in laundry basket placed inside the bathroom.

After doing everything, he came inside the blanket and layed beside Yn, who hugged him, placing her head on his chest. His hands automatically went inside her t-shirt and starts massaging her breast.

Tahir - tumhare breast size badh Gaya hai kya?

Yn - shayad. Tum chhodte ho inhe kabhi, daily toh inko torture karte ho! Bichare mere boo-boo.

Tahir chuckled softly and said in his hoarse voice.

Tahir - Aacha ji? I love it when you call them boo-boo.But on a serious note, they look a little bigger, lemme know if you feel any difference. We will go for shopping to buy new set of it.

Yn - hmmm, I'm so tired. Pura din idhar se udhar karne me nikal gaya.

And their talks continue before they both drifted into a deep slumber.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I apologise for the short chapter. Will make longer one from now on.

Radhe radhe