Forty

Hawkins, Indiana

Hawkins, Indiana

July 1985

。.✦ ☾

Wheeler Household

。.✦ ☾

Steve stares at Darian with a small smile, both still in the car as music plays in the background. Finally, Darian pulls out a CD. "Here! The new Tears for Fears disc!" Darian announces proudly.

Steve chuckles, gently grabbing the CD. "You honestly didn't have to Day." Steve says with a grin. Darian shakes his head. "It was no trouble Steve, I know how much you like them." Darian says softly.

Steve smiled fondly, he badly wanted to lean forward and seal his lips with his, but they were in front of Darian's house and they couldn't risk getting caught. "You know you could invite me in..." Steve points out.

Darian forced the smile to stick on his face. He wanted to invite him, but after Billy's appearance last night, he didn't know if it would become a reoccurrence. "I know, but with you looking so hot in those tight shorts, I might not be able to keep my hands to myself." Darian whispers, leaning close so Steve can feel his breath on his lips.

Steve groans, his head tipping back. "You are such a tease." Steve whines, tilting his head down so he can meet Darians gaze. "Tomorrow we're going to my place and we're going to watch a movie and then I'm fucking you in my bed." Steve promises, making Darian flush.

"Who's the tease?" Darian asks

....

Darian flicks on the bedroom light, jumping when he sees Billy sitting up on his bed. "Jesus, Billy." Darian swears, holding a hand to his chest. He quickly closes the door behind him so no one spots them.

Billy was silent as he stared blankly at the carpeted ground. Darian slowly approaches, worried. The brunette takes in Billy's still form, from his messy blond hair, to his dirty white shirt and down to his....bloody boots.

"Billy." Darian whispers, his heart pounding in his chest.

Billy slowly looks up from the ground, meeting Darian's wide eyes. "I did something. Something bad." Billy says in a monotone voice.

Darian's hands tremble as he slowly reaches for the door handle, but before his hand can connect with the wood, Billy lunges.

....

Outside the bedroom door, there was a muffled scuffle, with things rattling along the wall, and pictures falling and shattering against the floor.

Holly stands at the steps of the staircase, peeking through the wooden railing, listening to the scuffle coming from her brother's room.

Her small fingers curl around her shirt, jumping when something slams on the door. Quickly Holly bolts for her room, slamming the door behind her and hiding under her bed while covering her mouth in fear.

....

A/N

Serious question! What the hell is a pancake ass?!