Part 23

After four months, Y/N was missing her family, so Yoongi took her to her mother's house.

Jungkook is overjoyed to meet Y/N and hugs his sister, but he does not say anything to Yoongi.

Yoongi exits after dropping off Y/N to spend some time together.

Y/N meets her mother, and they converse.

It was night. Jungkook went to cook meals for his sister, and after a while, Y/N joined him.

*************************

Jungkook: So, how are things between you two now? Y/N understands that Jungkook is referring to her and Yoongi, but she prefers to disregard the question.

Y/N: I will prepare chicken soup for you.

Jungkook: You're changing the topic; I'm asking you a question; why are you ignoring it?

Y/n: I don't want to discuss about Yoongi in this house.

Mother: Why don't you want to talk about your husband? They both turn to find their mother standing near the door.

Y/n : Mother, please, you wanted me to marry Yoongi so that all your problems end and you do not have to be humiliated in front of people, so I have agreed to your request. Then why are you forcing me? How is everything between us? Well, talking about the relationship between me and Yoongi, do you people want to know that I am living with this man as a normal wife as if nothing has happened between us? I can't forget my past because I have never seen a time worse than that, and I can't forget my father, so no matter what happens, I am his wife, but I will never forgive him. This is what you guys wanted to hear, right?

Mother: That guy helped you when no one else did; perhaps it is because of him that I am here now in front of both of you; otherwise, I would have died a long time ago. Have you forgotten it? You suppose the doctor took pity on you; they treated me to pricey therapy and then placed me in the VIP ward; the expenses for my meds and all other hospital bills were paid just like that? You both have no idea, but Yoongi is to blame for all that has happened. He did everything without thinking at a young age, but when he understood what he had done was wrong, he accepted responsibility and told you so. At least he was not as weak as your father, who committed suicide out of fear of responsibility and humiliation, without regard for his family.

Jungkook: How can you think this way? You're siding with Yoongi and condemning our father. Mother: You can't understand anything better than me. I am your mother, and I am knowledgeable about the world. I can recognize people, something you may not be aware of.

Y/n: I don't care what you think of him; my opinion won't alter. I hate him and will never forgive him. You might forget your husband, but I can never forget my father.

Y/n receives a slap from her mother and looks at her with disbelief. This was the second time her mother had raised her hand to her. Tears flow from her eyes. She can't believe her mother is supporting Yoongi and that she is proving her wrong.

Mother: Watch your mouth, girl; do you even know who you're speaking to? Do you believe I've forgotten your father? Don't I miss him? Don't I feel his absence? Doesn't this house feel empty without him? Do you think you're the only one who is saddened by his loss, not me? No, he was my husband, and no one possibly miss him more than I do. I always sense his absence and will continue to do so, which no one can fill. I understand that he was your father, and your love for him was deep , but you are forgetting that what is gone can never return, and what is with you , you will also lose him.

People change throughout time, and forgiveness is what makes a person great. He deserves a second chance since he realizes his mistake. and admitting one's mistake is what defines humanity. However, you will not grasp this because you have grown blind.

Mother: Because of you, we lost everything. You now have a second chance, but you are also wasting it. I am ashamed that you are my daughter.

As soon as she says these words, Y/N stares at her mother. She can't believe her mother would treat her this way. Tears flow from her eyes. She can't take it anymore.

She cannot stay in this house for even a moment. She wanted to spend time with her family to make her heart lighter, but she now has no family who understands her, so she burst into tears without saying anything. But she bumps into someone at the door. When she looks up, her husband is there to pick her up.

But seeing his wife's state makes him very angry. He glances angrily at her mother and brother but has no opportunity to say anything. Y/N pushes him and moves away.

****************************

Thank You For Watching,

Vote Please!