THE UNEXPECTED MEET

HER POV-

Today is bachelor's party at night and I am very excited for it. I have decided to get completely wasted today. I have not drunk in last 4 months but seems like today is last day.

In the morning it was Mehandi function, I woke up and without changing I went towards bhai's room as I will leave the function in between because some fucker is causing problem in my business. He is exporting our company's information by taking millions of money from someone. I was suspicious of him but now that I have got evidence against him, I don't think he will live much. 

I don't know how can some man have audacity to go against someone so powerful like me. Like man, I have power from both sides to destroy you. First, my dad is richest man in India, second, I work for government and has tight security around me who can put bullets in their head without thinking twice. 

One such a case was registered but not for me, for bhai. Some motherfucker tried to robe him in the god damn mall, that was entirely empty because he wanted privacy to shop. Bhai did not even glance at him and just signaled his men to shoot him. That bastard should be thankful to him that he spared him a easy death or Bhai kills mercilessly who try to harm him. It was at that very moment, I wanted to become like him. This incident took place almost 5 years ago. 

When I exited my room in my night dress. I love night dresses. I am obsessed with them. I have 366-night gowns and dresses and I wear different night suit every other day. They are so comfortable and cozy. I just want to stay in them forever but could not. 

The night gown was silky and it may give a slutty vibe but com 'on guys, its fucking comfortable. 

I saw him, Abhiraj. His back was facing me, Ridz room was just in front of mine so he might have came to talk to him. 

He was wearing white sando and grey shorts. He got nice muscles and very nice thighs. Uff!! what are you doing Shivani, drooling over your enemy? Nah!! 

I so wanted to keep glaring at him but ignored them and moved ahead but my phone pinged with a message causing them to move their attention towards me

I so wanted to keep glaring at him but ignored them and moved ahead but my phone pinged with a message causing them to move their attention towards me. I opened my phone and looked at the photo that Michael sent me in which that bastard was tied to chair and blood was oozing out of his mouth.