Cut & Su: First meeting pt.1

Cut's P.O.V.

"Brace yourselves boys!! Where goin' down on Salukamai!!" Captain Bolt exclaimed. Cut clung on to the railing up above and did as the Captain told. Suddenly, the ship shook violenty and everything went black.

Su's P.O.V.

I was busy keeping the tookas out of my neene' plant when suddenly, a ship crashed into the atmosphere and into my fields. I rushed out to the crash site and saw multiple dead clones. There appeared to be only one live one which I felt a pang of sympathy for. So I dragged his unconcious body into my hut.

Cut's P.O.V.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Concern enveloped my body and I looked around. Waves of dizziness and pain were being thrown in my direction. I rolled off the bed. "Oh. Great. You're awake." A feminine voice called. And from the shadows, a beautiful twi-lek emerged.

Su's P.O.V.

I walked up to the clone and helped him up. He looked at me in a way that made me uncomfortable. Without him asking, I redid his bandadges. Once he was comfortable, I brought him some food and helped him eat. I noticed the talk was sparce. I hoped to keep it that way.

Hi Guys!! I know this is short but I am SO FREAKING DONE WITH SCHOOL!! I HAVE SO MUCH SCHOOL SO I WILL TRY TO POST PT. 2 SOON. BYE!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

-Wrecker2022