౨ৎ ˖ ࣪ ⊹Part 3

Once she finally arrives at the house, she stumbles into the living room, dropping her bag on the sofa as she sits on the floor and pulls out the phone, pen, and paper to take down some information on that phone. She let out a long sigh and proceeded to open the phone, go to the music app, and then open the voice recordings. Some of them almost reach 1 hour, while others are 20 minutes. She clicked the shortest one as she maxed out the volume of the phone until she heard a muffled noise and people talking behind her.

"What the heck are you doing?" A sudden man's voice was heard. She leans her ears to the phone closer.

"Nothing, hun; Goo told me to do this before everything went to a mess. You know, for memories proposes." She let out a small gasp when she heard a woman's voice. It was a sweet and soothing spokesperson, but somehow it almost sounded like hers. She feels like she has delusions, but she keeps listening.

"Don't worry, everything will be handled under my hands. If everything goes downhill, I'll make sure to protect you whatever it takes."

"Eh? You sound like I might die on someone other than your hand."

"I'll make sure you won't die, ok?" The audio cut off the man, making her disappointed as she proceeded to write the mentioned name a minute ago.

Note:

1.Goo. (random man who got mentioned)

After that, she listened to another voice recording, but this time there was yelling and shouting in the background. Most prominently, a person recording on the phone could be heard gasping for air and the sound of running away from something or somebody. As the background noises slowly faded, she caught a whisper from the woman she had heard a minute ago, prompting her to hold the phone to her ears and listen attentively.

"H-hey... Hun if you ever get this record I might be gone for good. But... I can still go back somehow so d-don't worry I'll be in your arms again. So, wait for me my dear...*BEEP*"

She looks over the phone with shaky hands as she puts the phone down on the floor and lets out a disbelieving sigh at what she heard. She wants to assume that the woman is already dead but same time the woman might be still alive and just hiding in thin air that no one can't find. She took the paper again and wrote it down.

Later, she continued to listen and analyze whatever happened behind the voice records. She is lowkey proud of herself for what she's doing. She looks at the paper.

Note:

1. Goo. (random man who got mentioned)pretty 

2. lady - dead or alive?

3. They have a cat!?

4. "hun" must be the husband or boyfriend of the pretty lady.

5. Old chairman with one arm?

6. Jakeyand Sammy might be brothers or not.

7. An affliate what?

8. The promises of the pretty lady and the hun.

9. money is everything ago.

10. Does the pretty lady hate one-arm daughter?

Everything is still not clear to her. What is her task to do anyway? Does she need to investigate this pretty lady's situation and then find out everything? Then what? What will she achieve if she completes it? Will she go back to her "world"? She shook her head, stopping all the questions in her mind, but she decided to find out everything on the pretty lady's side and leave it alone once she knew it all.