I Love You, Sana

"Welcome home, Mina!" Sana and Chaeyoung exclaimed in unison as Mina entered the apartment, her boxes and luggage piled up by the door.

In truth, it had taken Mina a month of convincing to persuade her mom to let her live with them. She had always been protective of Mina, and the thought of her daughter living elsewhere made her anxious.

After several heartfelt conversations and assurances from Mina about her readiness for this new step, her mom finally relented, albeit with some reluctance. Mina's dad, was cool about it, and had encouraged her to pursue what made her happy and independent.

It was also a decision Mina hadn't anticipated making. She had always assumed she would never be separated from her parents, their close-knit family bond a constant in her life. Yet, here she was, standing in front of her two girlfriends who had just welcomed her into their new home with open arms and warm smiles. The realization hit her in waves, a mix of excitement and trepidation swirling within her as she stepped on this unexpected story of independence, love and growth.

"Gosh, I thought Auntie would never let you leave the nest," Sana teased, a playful grin spreading across her face. "But we're so excited to have you here with us now. It means we'll all be sleeping in one big cuddle puddle!" she added with a wink, gesturing to the spacious bed they had set up in the shared bedroom.

"Be careful of Sana, Mina. She moves too much when she sleeps," Chaeyoung chimed in with a chuckle, sharing her experience of sleeping with Sana over the past month. At first, Chaeyoung hadn't been used to sleeping with someone else, but she soon grew to appreciate the warmth and closeness that Sana brought not just to their shared bed but to her daily life. It was a revelation for Chaeyoung, who had always been more reserved when it came to physical affection. Sana had noticed the change in her, how Chaeyoung's trembles had lessened over time.

Moments afterward, they helped Mina put her belongings into designated drawers and cabinets. Then Sana led the way back to the living area, giving Mina a lively tour filled with playful anecdotes and shared memories.

"Alright, welcome to the kitchen!" Sana announced with a flourish, gesturing towards the modest cooking space. "This is where Chaeyoung almost burnt our scallion pancakes when she volunteered to make breakfast for me one morning," she revealed with a mischievous grin, earning a playful glare from Chaeyoung.

"Hey, I'm improving now!" Chaeyoung defended herself, rolling her eyes at Sana's teasing.

"Yeah, we'll see about that," Sana quipped, unable to resist the opportunity for a little revenge after Chaeyoung's earlier comment about her sleeping habits.

Moving on to the living room, Sana pointed out the comfortable couch where she and Chaeyoung often cuddled when the latter wasn't busy in her room painting. "Now that you're here, Mina, we can have even more cozy movie nights together," Sana exclaimed, her excitement palpable.

The balcony was next on the tour, where Sana explained how she loved to lounge and unwind after a long day at her flower shop. "Ah, the balcony! My favorite spot for relaxation," she mused, gazing out at the city skyline in the distance.

Entering the bathroom, Sana couldn't resist sharing this particular moment. "I've been trying to convince Chaeyoung to take a bath with me, but she always says no," she admitted with a playful pout, causing Chaeyoung to blush furiously at the mention of the intimate suggestion. "Maybe one day we'll get there," Sana added optimistically, earning a laugh from Mina.

"Yeah, or we could just carry her in there forcefully!" Mina suggested with a grin, causing Sana to burst into laughter and Chaeyoung to blush even deeper.

As they finally arrived at the bedroom, their shared bed awaited them. "And here we have the bedroom. Make sure you're all fresh from the bath before laying," Sana teased, raising her eyebrows playfully at her two girlfriends.