How she changed?

Aerish

"It's already 2 a.m. and y'all haven't found clues", Yelled Aerish at her men. "S-sorry", one of them said stammering.
No one dare to talk back to her, knowing she can kill anyone without a second thought. She shows no mercy. She is completely heartless.

(Author's pov)

Aerish, an underworld mafia queen, known by the name 'Dark Queen' who is afraid of nothing. She doesn't believe in love. But what made her like this? What made a little girl like this?

(FLASBACK)

"Aerish", yelled her mother while taking steps towards her room. Fear ran down her spine and she started shivering. Her mother opened the door with complete force making her flinch.
"Didn't I warn you not to study? You have to learn household work only and get marry as soon as you turn 18". She said while slapping Aerish.
"I a-am s-sor-ry", said Aerish while trying to control her tears.

All this continued for years. This made her capable of everything but not until she got admission in high school. At the age of 16 years she fell in love with a playboy.
She would admire him. One day she decided to confess.

"Umm, well David can you meet me at rooftop?", said Aerish gathering all her courage.
David nodded and follow her behind. When they reached, Aerish proclaim, " I wanna say something and that's I like you".
This made David shocked, "Sorry Aerish but... I can't", said David laughing.

All this spread throughout the school campus. After knowing all this Aerish left both home and school and even the city, so no one can find her. She did part time job and pay for her mafia course.

(PRESENT)

After mafia training, she became the badass mafia queen, with no heart. She had already seen the reality of this world at a young age and now she shows no mercy.
She always wears a mask hence no one has ever seen her face. Only her name 'Dark Queen' is enough to scare them.

"It's already 2 a.m. and you haven't found clues", said Aerish yelling at her men.
"S-sorry", said one of them stammering.
"Sorry?", yelled Aerish in a confusing tone, "Do you even know what I can do to y'all? Go, this is your last chance, bring me anyone of them till morning".
"OK ma-am" They nodded and left.

To be continued...

Hello guys, This is author Shine. I hope you enjoyed this story. This is my first story so please ignore my grammatical mistakes.

Thank you

Not what it seems: A Mafia StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara