Finding to hate

Aerish's pov

I ordered my men to search about that mysterious man. But to my surprise, there's not a single information about him. How? And why?

I was wondering when something clicked on my mind.

"Wait, does he belong to underworld?" I questioned myself.

I called my assistant. "Listen, check about that person on illegal and underworld (mafia) websites", I said. "Maybe he's one of us".
She nodded and left.

Everything was fine until I found about him.
'BLACK PRINCE', that's what people call him. He's the son of my enemy.

"It would be great if I use him to get his father", I said to myself while smirking.

Black Prince's pov

"HOW'S THAT POSSIBLE, THERE'S NOT A SINGLE INFORMATION ABOUT HER?" I screamed at my men making them flinch.

I thought for a second and come up with an idea.

"Use illegal websites", I suggested.
"But sir, We already checked them too. There's no information about her", One of them replied making me confused. I left.

I came to my office only to think about her.  Suddenly I got a call that made my blood boil. She is my father's enemy.

'DARK QUEEN', Isn't it amazing. I chuckled at myself. That's why she was wearing mask. No one has seen her face yet.
"Now wait and watch Dark Queen, I am the one to make you suffer"
----------------------

Author's pov

Aerish knew that he would definitely try to find about her and yes, she was right. He definitely did search. But little did he knew it was all Aerish's plan. She public her information only for him to see. Now it's revenge time.

They both purposely went to the same street to walk. As usual Aerish was wearing mask and glasses. They both meet at the same point.

"Nice to meet you again, baby girl" black prince said. "I thought I would never see you again".

"First of all, don't call me with that name. Second, nice to meet you too and third, I never wanted to see you". Aerish replied in her usual cold tone.

"Okay, nevermind but why are you cold?" Asked black prince.

"It has nothing to do with you?" Replied Aerish.

"By the way, I am Jake. What about you?" Said black prince.

Aerish in mind, "Jake? I know it's not your real name. You won't tell me your real name after you know who I am".

"I am Ember", I lied too.

"That's great, would you like to be my friend"

"I would love too".

Aerish in mind, "What the hell. Now I have to pretend to be his friend. My own enemy's friend. What does he wants?"

Jake in mind, "The only way to take revenge is to pretend to be your friend ms. Ember".

To be continued......

Hello everyone, this is author. Y'all might be confused that if they are pretending to be friends then Dark Queen aka Aerish will reveal her face. Stay tuned for that.