Ek bohot badi ghalatfehmi thi (S2, E24)

Hello there my lovely readers, hope everyone is doing well.

I have gotten bit by the writers bug again 😂.. I have another fan fic in the works, but I am not yet 100% sure how I want the story to progress, and I do not want to start posting chapters without knowing where i am heading with it, without knowing my end game.

So till then, I will be posting one shots in here (When ever inspirations strike).. my takes on what could have / should have happened in certain scenes from the show.

Hope you all enjoy 😊 Do forgive me if anyone seems a little bit out of character 😅🙏

--------------

"Yeh aap humse naahi poochiye.. Shayad Miss. Kashyap unhe Janmaashtami ka nyota de kar aayi thi" (Do not ask me about this.. Maybe Miss Kashyap had given them an invitation for Janmashtami) Arnav is shocked, then turned to Lavanya, looking at her for an explanation. Lavanya rushed away from there, fearing Arnav's anger. Devyani glared in her wake, Anjali got worried things might escalate leading her brother and grandmother to lock horns again, so she tried to diffuse the situation quickly

"Naani, Chote.. ab bas bohot hogaya.. dekhiye jo bhi kuch tha woh ek bohot badi ghalat fehmi thi, aur ab tho woh sab teek hogaya hai" (Naani, Chote.. enough now, it is getting out of hand.. look, what ever happened was a very big misunderstanding, and now it is all good) Khushi felt very hurt with Anjali's words, Madhumati and Payal fumed, but the trio stayed silent. Anjali continued, without knowing she is fuelling the fire burning inside Madhumati "Pooja ke din yeh sab teek nahi hai.." (All this is not right on the day of the pooja) Arnav turned his gaze towards Khushi and saw the unshed tears brimming in her eyes. 

He wanted to know what really happened here.. "aaplog sab pooja ke liye chaliye" (All of you come for the pooja) Saying so, she walked way, Manorama, Manohar and Akash followed her. Arnav was about to walk away, when Khushi looked up, directly into his eyes, a few tears dropped from her eye. She kept looking at him, he felt like she was expecting him to say something.. something to appease her broken heart.. something to stop the hurt..

A few seconds later she turned away, disappointed.. Arnav couldn't help the pang he felt.. but he walked away, he slowed his steps down when he heard his grandmother's voice again "Madhumati Ji, hum aapse maafi maangat hai.. kabhi kabhi bachon se ghalti hojavat hai" (Madhumatiji.. I am asking you for forgiveness.. sometimes children make mistakes) and that was the last straw for Madhumati.

"ghalti?" (Mistake?) she asked aghast "yeh aapko sirf ek ghalti thi nand kishore?" (This was just a mistake for you NandKishore?) the anger in her voice made Devyani shake her head immediately, regretting her choice of words, and Arnav come to a complete stop "humaari bachi ki itna bada apmaan hua hai... aur aap keh rahi hai ke bachon se ghalti hojavat hai?" (My child has been insulted so much.. and you are saying that children make mistakes?) Madhumati's voice raised due to anger, Arnav turned around, anger evident in his eyes.. was it at Madhumati for talking to Devyani that way, or was it because he learnt that Khushi had been insulted.. only he knew the answer to that.

Madhumati's voice had brought Anjali back to the hall with Manorama on her tail "Buaji.." Khushi held Madhumati's arm and looked at her, pleading to let it go, "Kaa? kaa buaji?" (What? What Buaji?) Madhumati's anger now turned on Khushi "Humne tumse ussi din hi kahan tha... ee ghar maa kaam karne ki kono zaroorat naahi hai.. kaha tha ki naahi?" (I told you that day itself.. there is no need for you to come to this house for work.. did I say that or not?) Khushi nodded vigorously, her eyes flicked to Arnav for a seconds before turning back to Madhumati "tumne humri baat maani? nai! tu kab kisi ki baat maanti ho?.. sirf apna man maani karni hai tumhe.. ab dekhliya uska nateeja.. milgayi tasalli?" (Did you listen to me? No! When do you ever listen to anyone? You just want to do as per your own wish.. now did you see the result of that? Are you satisfied?)