facts about rui

Rui (累) was born in a very weak and frail human body many years ago, but reborn as a Demon he is a member of the Twelve Demon Moons and holder of the lower moon five. He is the founder of his Spider Demon Family and assumes the family's youngest position as a child.He is shocked that even though Nezuko was a demon, she still protected Tanjiro, a human. Rui realizes that their bond was genuine. He declares that he wants that bond, his eyes shining with envy. The Spider Demon Daughter, who was listening to this, begs Rui not to abandon her, as she was his older sister.Although unknown when, how or why, Muzan became aware of and interested in Rui during his time as a human, specifically the fact that he was born as with a sickly and fragile human body that made even the simplest physical actions, such as walking, difficult and cause him to immediately collapse afterwards in ...Why is Rui so evil?

Driven by guilt over the deaths of his parents, Rui grew to be a twisted person and was later adopted by Muzan and became the leader of the fabricated Spider Family, made of Spider Demons that pretended to be a family, after he managed to make it into the ranks of the Twelve Kizuki.n the article about the characters' underwear and swimsuits from the Gatchaman Crowds Animation Note, the director of the series confirmed that Rui is a male character.

n the article about the characters' underwear and swimsuits from the Gatchaman Crowds Animation Note, the director of the series confirmed that Rui is a male character