Chapter 11

Namjoon was first sent inside the tank and then the water gushed inside it. Namjoon and two daggers and two airbags which he can use once inside water whenever he wants. The cube and the chest were already present. Namjoon was keenly observing the cube to understand it.
"The people who went before him tried to take deep breaths to survive in the water. Whereas he is busy looking at what the cube is. It confirms that he is confident and knows what to do when conditions are not in his favor. " Said Yoongi with a proud smile.
"Yes hyung you are right. He is not wasting time and not looking anxious at all. " Said Taehyung.
"He is disturbed" Said Seokjin while putting his hands in his pocket and sighing.
"What do you mean hyung? " Asked Jungkook.
"He is still thinking about the incident with Jimin" Said Seokjin.
"That was the first time he saw Jimin getting angry. He definitely would feel sad. What to do now? He needs to concentrate on his challenge. Will he be okay? " Asked Hoseok while tapping his shoes on the floor rapidly.
"There is nothing we can do. This is the path he took himself. He accepted the challenge because he can do it. We don't play a role in it. Just if Jimin comes here quickly, then the challenge will be no problem for him" Said Seokjin while sitting on his chair.
"You are so calm. You have also seen hyung that even if people did not die but they got shocked by the eels and that too a bad one. Plus he is not focusing fully on his challenge. " Said Jungkook while fisting his palm for being unable to help his little brother.
"Don't worry, I think he will be okay. We need to believe him" Said Yoongi concerned about Namjoon but trying to instill calmness in the environment.
"This path is for Namjoon alone. No of us can help him. But there is some work waiting for us. The bull gang. I want the leader in our basement while the girl of that man who spied in our computer room is safe. Who would do it? " Asked Seokjin while looking at all of the boys one by one.
"I will go and bring both of them. " Said Hoseok.
"Take Yoongi with you. And don't create a bloody building there. It makes it difficult for our men to clean it " Warned Seokjin upon which both the boys scoffed and started to go out of the room.
"What is he doing? He cut his palm while scratching the cube. What is the need to do so? "Asked Taehyung his total attention was as to what Namjoon was doing.
" Oh, no. The eels get attracted to the smell of blood. Namjoon is in danger!! "Shouts Jungkook ready to go and take Namjoon out of the tank but was held by Seokjin.
" Everyone is here. If you go and save him, they will either throw him out of here or in the worse case kill him. We won't be able to save him then. He needs to solve his problem alone. "Said Seokjin while firmly holding Jungkook's hand.
" The eels... they moved upwards... are they not attracted to blood... but they moved away! "Said Taehyung.
" They are afraid of something... But what? There is nothing there to make them afraid. Instead, Namjoon's blood was released into the water. It must have attracted them to come towards Joon. Why they moved away?"Asked Jungkook while relived that at least Namjoon is okay
" Something is there mixed in his blood. Did any of you find something weird about him? "Inquired Seokjin.
" No, nothing like that. "Said Jungkook.
" But I believe him, he will tell us later whenever he thinks it is the right time. Don't ask him and force him, hyung "said Taehyung.
" Hmm... If it does not cause any type of threat to you all, then he can hide anything. But if it is dangerous then I will force everything out from him" said Seokjin sternly. Both the boys nodded and then they heard a honking sound and Jimin came running through the way. All people made way for him and all were surprised to see him run like that.
"Joonie, I am sorry for being late. It was the idiotic car of Yoongi hyung. Once we get home, I will throw it in the trash. Are you alright? " Asked Jimin anguish evident in his eyes.
Namjoon shows an okay sign and used his second airbag and his actions sped up.
"Just by your mere presence, he is doing better than before, but still you hurt him before. " Mocked Seokjin.
Jimin sniffed his nose trying to smell something and all skeptically looked at him.
"I smell jealousy. hyung, don't worry. It was my fault and I will apologize to him, after all, it was my idea to give him all that things and that just agitated him. " Said Jimin smirking.
"Who is jealous? I was just indicating that it was your fault that he cut his palm and if the eels attack him you will be responsible for him" Said Seokjin with anger on his face.
"He cut his palms. You should take him out then. After putting on the bandage, we can send him. Otherwise, the eels will become violent " Yelled Jimin while banging his hand on the table. "Woah! Calm down. He is fine. His injury was before you came. If the eels had attacked, they would have attacked him much before. But the effect is reversed for them. They are afraid of him, not him. They are afraid of his blood" Said Seokjin.
"Blood!! How is that possible? " Queried Jimin.
"Ask him, not me! " Said Seokjin.
"That is for later. He will tell us. I won't ask " Declared Jimin.
"You three trust him very much, don't you??" Said Seokjin.
"Yes, fully trust him," said the three boys in unison.
Here Namjoon had solved the cube and unlocked himself from the chains on his legs and was moving upwards. The eels were moving more and more toward the surface as he approached them closer. One of the eels was very frightened and due to this, it released an electric spark due to its reflex. The boys were terrified and rushed in front of the tank. Namjoon was too close and was unable to escape as electricity spreads fast and even faster in water. But he did not stop, he continued to swim upwards.
"Quick, help him come out!" Ordered Seokjin in loud voice. Two men rushed and climbed the stairs and pulled him out.
Namjoon's hand got burned due to the current but all over he was okay.
"I did it, hyung. Don't worry about me now. Okay? " Said Namjoon with a smile on his face.
"Idiot, come let me take care of your injuries" Siad Jimin. Namjoon looked at his other hyungs and then at Seokjin who nodded at him with a proud smile.
"He took less time than all who came before to challenge. " Said Seokjin proudly
"You counted the time. Impressive" Said Jungkook.
"Now  I hope Madam Hana that you won't doubt our new member. I am being lenient on you and ignoring what you did at Burlywood, so don't target him " Stated Seokjin with a cold and stern face.
Hana was shocked that he remembers it and did not hold any grudge against her. But she was wrong. If the news that she tried to attack the mafia king spread, she would be doomed. She bowed before Seokjin and left the building hurriedly.
"Why did you not interrogate? " Asked Taehyung.
"She was of great help back in the time. We can't neglect that " Said Seokjin and went towards the medical room followed by Taehyung and Jungkook.

In the medical room,
"Where are Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung? " Asked Namjoon while looking at Jimin whose full concentration was on applying medicine to the burnt arm. The burnt was not serious and won't leave a scar. But the cut on his palm was deep.
"They went on a mission. They will come directly to our home" Said Jimin still not looking at Namjoon.
"Are you still angry with me for saying that? " Asked Namjoon sadly in a low voice.
"No, I am not. It is just I think that I feel sad for shouting at you. It was my fault and my idea. I am sorry" Said Jimin in a low voice.
"No, it is not your fault, hyung. The situation was like that. Anyone would have reacted that way. And you should not apologize to me. " Said Namjoon with full honesty.
Jimin nodded and both smiled seeing each other. Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook entered the room. They saw that Jimin had dressed up Namjoon's wound. They then headed off to their home. It was evening when they reached. Hosoek and Yoongi were already present with food ready and told Seokjin that the leader is in the basement with the girl rescued and sent home. Seokjin told them to discuss it later about that. After eating Namjoon was forced to sleep as they saw he was sleeping while sitting.
"Hey, Jimin-ah when did you meet Namjoon? And what happened between you all that you three listen and trust him very much? Asked Hoseok with full curiosity. Seokjin and Yoongi also got attentive upon hearing the conversation while the three maknaes looked at each other and nodded deciding that they should tell them the whole incident.