The new one

,,Another girl?", said a boy whose voice she didn't recognize. The orange haired girl opened her eyes and saw a boy with broad shoulders, she would have guesses that he was around 17 years old. ,,Shut up and help me, Gally!", remarked another boy with an unfriendly tone. 

She couldn't see them due to her closed eyes so she started opening her eyes, to see the face of the boy who had just spoke. He had dark brown hair and a slim yet masculine face. The guy had a blue long sleeve t-shirt on and grey pants-all in all he looked really handsome. The handsome guy looked at her, his eyes widening a bit:,, Marilyn?"

Something flashes before the brunettes eyes, the girl he just called Marilyn can't quite point it, but she thinks it looks like some kind of flashback? He stood there for a few seconds, with her in his arms, his eyes empty but somehow still filled with emotions? His previously glassy, emotional eyes no longer look empty. they had a little.........love in them? Then once again she couldn't quite point it, his emotions were hard to read. Something in her feels weird.......she somehow doesn't remember. The boy in the blue long sleeved T-shirt looks down at her and sees the panic written all over her face. The ginger doesn't remember her name, her age, not even her family? She looks around and sees the glade.........

(It's short but I don't really know what to write in this chapter. So uh yeah my friend @Mondpfote_x3 is gonna write the next chapter and I'll write the one after that so yk)