07.THE BROKEN HEART

[Time Skip After 3 Years At the Graduation Ceremony ]
Then the graduation ceremony begins. Everyone is there, including Aroan and Lia. Lily is still nervous but she is determined to confess her feelings to Aroan and get closure. She can't live like this anymore and she has to take the leap of faith.Then the graduation ceremony begins. Everyone is there, including Aroan and Lia. Lily is still nervous but she is determined to confess her feelings to Aroan and get closure. She can't live like this anymore and she has to take the leap of faith.Then after the graduation ceremony, there are celebrations going on. Lily takes the opportunity to go and find Aroan during the celebrations and she confesses her feelings to him.
Lily Pov:
Today's the day l have been waiting for so long.I am really happy today.But,I am scared that Aroan will reject me.But,if he is with Lia I will just try to move on.And,I will try to forget about him. I don't wanna see Aroan sad.I just wanna see him happy.His sadness is my sadness. And, his happiness is my happiness.
I went to Aroan and saw him with Lia.They were looking so happy. I went to Aroan.
"Aroan, I have something to tell you."I said.
"Lily,l have something to tell you,too."
"So,I guess you go first."I said.
"Okay,so.Today,I proposed Lily and she said yes."He said with a smiley face.
I was really heartbroken after hearing that.
"Oh that's great."I said with a fake smile.
"Okay,now tell me what do you wanna tell me my dear friendship said with a smiley face.
"Nothing,I have to go now.Bye."I left from there while crying.
I was really heartbroken after hearing that.After that day,I moved on.But,I couldn't forget about Aroan.