Chapter 4

✟ 𝙀𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 ✟

If I were to die tomorrow, my last words would be 'my bad guys'

I don't know what came over me at that stupid party. I had a feeling I shouldn't have gone, but I did anyway.

Seeing Olivia like that messed up my head. She was enchanting. She IS enchanting.

Last Saturday was a build up of everything I had been pushing down for 17 years.

I finally gave in to my stupid attraction to this Kishimoto spawn.

My problem is that she's batshit pretty. The kind of pretty that makes a man think getting murdered in the middle of the night might not be so bad.

And I was being an asshole.

In my defence, she'd been with her dad all week, planting flowers and eating watermelon on their front lawn, so I couldn't really catch her alone. The day I was planning on apologizing, Nick, that disgusting sewer rat of a boy picked her up.

For their date.

The thought of Olivia going on a romantic outing with Nick makes me want to throw up and punch something at the same time.

"ETHAN" oh sweet jesus

"YES MOM?"

"ETHAN"

"YES?"

"ETHAN?"

Of course she couldn't hear me yelling back at her. It's like my door is made of steel or something. I opened my door, and went downstairs.

"There you are." Mom smiled

"What's up?"

"We need to talk." I heard dad's voice come behind me.

Oh shit

I whipped around to look at him "About what?"

"Go sit down honey." Mom recommended.

"What is this about?" I asked, lowering myself onto the couch, opposite of dad.

"This is about Olivia Kishimoto." Dad stared at me. It genuinely felt like he was looking into my soul.

"Um. Okay?" My eyes darted to mom "What about her?