ÉIKOSI.

JUNE SEVENTEENTH,
TWO THOUSAND AND SIX.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The Labyrinth is often compared to the mental spiralling of sanity to insanity by man.

For as much as it were beautiful on a visual level, it was somewhat sinister on an intellectual one.

This could be applied to Oliver.

Beneath those hooded, captivating blues for eyes, you'd find a soul embalmed in an animalistic evil - a predatory god complex where everyone else was mere his prey or a social mimic in order for him to fit in.

But Lyssa Sol, as much as she was alerted and immensely suspicious as to the boy's intentions,

She was greatly burdened and somewhat blinded by her attraction towards Felix Catton.

Sometimes she'd notice herself staring a little too long at him, her thoughts pondering to obscenity - she often scolded herself when she finally came to.

For Lyssa Sol was many things, and had been called many derogatory names - yet the most humiliating label to Lyssa were to be labelled in love with Saltburn and Oxford's Prince.

She was not a conquest, nor did she chase after suitors.

Luckily, the Catton boy had adapted to her rules.

And with his daring adaption as he jumped the skipping rope over Lyssa Sol's minefield of emotion, the Sol girl found herself dangerously tempted by his efforts.

It felt nice to be wanted.

If love took the form of a tooth, Lyssa would've without hesitation tied a string around the root, tied it to a door, and slammed it shut.

Yet this metaphor was far from similar to the actual concept of love she was experiencing, and she couldn't actually deal with it this way.

And where adoration intrudes, jealousy lurks.

FE
Come over
7:08 pm

LYSSA
No
7:45 pm

FE
Why?
7:56 pm

LYSSA
Not allowed to leave the house apparently
"Disrespectful and utterly disgusting behaviour" she says.
8:10 pm

FE
Bollocks
Farleigh won't stop going on about how much he misses you
Neither will Elspeth
8:22 pm

LYSSA
I have that affect on people
Maybe another time?
8:31 pm

FE
You do
And of course.
Like I said, you're always welcome
8:34 pm

LYSSA
Thank you Felix, honestly
I hate my mother at the moment
Like, more than ever.
8:36 pm

FE
I hope you're alright
8:38 pm

FE
Sneaking out wouldn't hurt though
8:40 pm

LYSSA
You're right
Maybe.
8:47 pm

FE
I am always right
Most of the time x
8:53 pm

LYSSA
Mhm
I'll think about it
8:56 pm